Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By C_Rock01
#110207 Hi, I'm C_Rock01.

This is my first post on the forums, and it's a question, of course.

I am really psyched about the new update, I really just can't wait. The things that interest me the most are the legends that will be added.

So, can someone please tell me all the legendary pokemon that are being added? Thanks!

By IdeasMen123
#110208 As far as I know, it's only Groudon and Kyogre. I doubt they'll added anymore in 3.0.

(pssstt, here's a life saving tip; if a model has been approved, that doesn't mean it's going to be 100% in the update)
By C_Rock01
IdeasMen123 wrote:As far as I know, it's only Groudon and Kyogre. I doubt they'll added anymore in 3.0.

(pssstt, here's a life saving tip; if a model has been approved, that doesn't mean it's going to be 100% in the update)

Ohh..... :( I was hoping for Arceus.... my fav pokemon...ever....
By redrafter
#110244 You can see which models have been approved in the "models" section, and even further, the generations, and the "approval" subsection within those. If you see a model that has been approved, it may be added in any time after the approval. This doesn't mean it will be the next update, but will be added in some time. There are no submission up for approval regarding Arceus, and so you'll just have to wait.

If you want something added, make it yourself.

Sorry if it seems harsh, just wanted to let you know.
By Copy Cat Master
Alzari wrote:Groudon and Kyogre and Lugia

Groudon and Kyogre = Yes (You can see them on the 3.0 sneek peek)
Lugia = No (Unless you have proof that Lugia will be added on 3.0)
JOIN THE TEAM