Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By simolimo
#109243 Hey everyone I was just wondering has the hype train for everyone gone down for 3.0 I was so excited for the update like checking the website three times a day to like bearly checking it don't get me wrong this update is going to be awesome and I want them to take as much time as they needs but the hype for me has gone down . Sorry to all the developers and that is this offends you I'm not trying to just having a little opinion xD

By Copy Cat Master
#109263 What do you mean with hype train?.

Also, they are working on it so, be patient. They are currently on the beta stage now.
By IdeasMen123
#109269 No it hasn't. They're still releasing little bits and pieces of new stuff, but they're hard to fine. Notice Dev Diary 3 shows us 3 new pixelmon and other cool features.
By Turtylx
#109305 I'm just as excited as ever! Knowing that it's right around the corner, it'll be great when it comes out :) I'm looking forward to it, with new bits and pieces being announced every few days. Those videos keep you updated and excited :P
By lugiaisbeast101
#109506 No not really, the only reason why I play Minecraft is because of Pixelmon. In all honesty this

update has gotten me very excited for many reasons, like for the fact that it is adding more

pokemon than X and Y has.
JOIN THE TEAM