Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Slind
#108698 Hey,

I looked for half an hour for the license of pixelmon but couldn´t find it. Is there any license ?

By ShadowMB76
#108701 i'm not entirely sure what you are looking for but there is the Terms of Service agreement that you should have read when you signed up, here viewtopic.php?f=84&t=10707 and if you read it clearly it states that modpacks can never be made, hopefully that helps.
By ShadowMB76
#108982 they had permission but they did the same thing as technic, which is stab Pixelmon in the back, so they technically no longer have permission as far as i know
By Slind
ShadowMB76 wrote:they had permission but they did the same thing as technic, which is stab Pixelmon in the back, so they technically no longer have permission as far as i know

Is there any post where I can read about it, or could you tell me more about it ?
JOIN THE TEAM