Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Copy Cat Master
redrafter wrote:I honestly forget it exists. The only reason I would have it was spawning with it (perhaps the start of a journey?). I spend most of my time playing with friends, so I never have to care about it anyhow.

Lol, I never use it but I never forget that it exists, lol. Yeah, I never bother to make one too unless it spawn when I join a server because it useless and I am too lazy to go to the nether and get the glowstone. D:

By Some Body
#106027 If you don't want go to the Nether for Glowstone, Pokémon Centers use Glowstone for lighting and Pikachu/Pichu drop Glowstone Dust. Redstone Lamps themselves also spawn in Pokémon Centers.
By redrafter
#106383 To tell you the truth, I'm not even going to bother making a Pokedex until they add the levels for evolutions or something like that. Or maybe even making new features for it, such as the ability to check EVs and IVs. The first one is pretty big for me, though.
By Some Body
redrafter wrote:To tell you the truth, I'm not even going to bother making a Pokedex until they add the levels for evolutions or something like that. Or maybe even making new features for it, such as the ability to check EVs and IVs. The first one is pretty big for me, though.

None of these aspects are even in the actual games' Pokédex though.
By redrafter
Some Body wrote:
redrafter wrote:To tell you the truth, I'm not even going to bother making a Pokedex until they add the levels for evolutions or something like that. Or maybe even making new features for it, such as the ability to check EVs and IVs. The first one is pretty big for me, though.

None of these aspects are even in the actual games' Pokédex though.

That IS why I said, "Or maybe even making new features for it".
By Forever Is Now
#106481 I think they just need to make it so that its actually useful and you don't have to run off to google everytime you need info on a Pokemon.
By TheArvid115
#106568 I always try to fill up the pokedex, and the mod is about pokemon, so then it's just fun to keep catching new pokemon, evolving them, and then see the result, which will then be the pokedex where you can see all the pokemon that you've catch, and then that will be used as an encouragement to continue to fill the pokedex with pokemon.
JOIN THE TEAM