Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Copy Cat Master
#105259 Pokedex, they are really useless in the real game and pixelmon. I am right?. Correct me if I am wrong.

Especially, the un-catched pokemon. You will know nothing about them until you catch them or open your browser and google for it.

I never really use it and I never really bother to fill up the pokedex in the real game.

How about you?. I want to see how much people really fill up the pokedex and use it, lol.

By Vessica
#105348 Filling up the pokedex is rewarding in the actual games. For example in pokemon XY you get a shiny charm or something that increases chances of shiny. What really gets on my nerves is that in Pixelmon the pokedex shows all known Pokemon, even the ones not in the game (well just the number) I wish that they did something so it only showed Pokemon that were in Pixelmon because I am trying to complete the pokedex xD so yea..Once I get past gen 1, it's gonna be difficult because Pixelmon already has all of gen 1.
By Krotuskang
#105351 Once I get my core team, and start to get bored I go pokedex hunting. Just to fill it up :s I always have a tab open for location info :P

I do find it pointless but I do like to see if I have caught something every once and awhile.
By threshere
#105363 filling the pokedex is really the only objective in pixlemon so it is quite useful here i guess
By Copy Cat Master
Vessica wrote:Filling up the pokedex is rewarding in the actual games. For example in pokemon XY you get a shiny charm or something that increases chances of shiny. What really gets on my nerves is that in Pixelmon the pokedex shows all known Pokemon, even the ones not in the game (well just the number) I wish that they did something so it only showed Pokemon that were in Pixelmon because I am trying to complete the pokedex xD so yea..Once I get past gen 1, it's gonna be difficult because Pixelmon already has all of gen 1.

This will help you. http://wiki.pixelmonmod.com/index.php?t ... k%C3%A9mon

Krotuskang wrote:Once I get my core team, and start to get bored I go pokedex hunting. Just to fill it up :s I always have a tab open for location info :P

I do find it pointless but I do like to see if I have caught something every once and awhile.

I might as well do the same if I get bored. xD

threshere wrote:filling the pokedex is really the only objective in pixlemon so it is quite useful here i guess

Yeah, I guess you are right at this point lol.
By redrafter
#105436 I honestly forget it exists. The only reason I would have it was spawning with it (perhaps the start of a journey?). I spend most of my time playing with friends, so I never have to care about it anyhow.
By Turtylx
#105449 I'd like to see at some stage a pokedex that can be filled. I think that it adds another goal to the game and not just leveling up your pokemon. Even on my server, I could hand out a special item for those who complete the Pokedex.
By Smarticus14
#105704 Yeah it does seem like a pretty good goal now that I think about it so I am probably going to use it more too when the new update comes out.
JOIN THE TEAM