Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

Should the pixelmon spawner and trainer editor be a main priority?

67%
33%
By SPG
rfh wrote:I made a old rod that spawns in magicarp and tentacool level 5-14 :D..... do you want to put it to be in the vanilla version? if so i can send it to you un attached to the side mod so you can use it for vanilla pixelmon.

i would wait for your side mod to be done so mr. m can check it out completely, assuming he looks at it that is lol, it sounds like its turning out well so far so i dont see why he wont (he is a busy person though, so i dont know)

By Jack_Attack12
#11687 No. Its your mod. You can add anything... But it sounds like you can code so may i suggest applying forr a developer and maybe try adding the trainers in for the REAL mod. I would like to see a cpuple of trainers!!
By Burgy
#11701 Spawners can spawn any entity, so that means you could have a Pixelmon/Trainer spawner already.
You just need to open your world in some world editing program such as MCEdit and change the spawner to the entity ID of whatever Pixelmon/Trainer you want to spawn there.
JOIN THE TEAM