Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By IceMan8030
#101982 You may always apply for any one of our staff ranks. In order apply look at the top of the screen there is a black bar that has a tab that says "Join The Team" if you click that it will have the different staff ranks you can apply for.
By IceMan8030
connor_rayc wrote:But there is allways a big BUT word, it requires firstly to become something of the team,time in the forums, ...

Yes it is requested that you be a part of the forums for at least 2 weeks before applying for beta tester but other than that it come down to your application and whether the staff that pick beta testers feel you are right for the job.
By Ningaboss
#102374 I have a question regarding this two lets say u submitted one are u ganna get a response even if they don't select you to become a tester and also can u submit a other one (after a very long period of time) if they do reject you
By Dracoman355
Ningaboss wrote:I have a question regarding this two lets say u submitted one are u ganna get a response even if they don't select you to become a tester and also can u submit a other one (after a very long period of time) if they do reject you

The first time I applied I was told that i was denied, but i am not sure that is always the case. As for the posting another app, i hope its allowed if not i am a huge offender ;-;
By RomeoSync
#107492 And how do they reply to you if your accepted or rejected

Via:
email

pls because i have applied and have not gotten any of the three
JOIN THE TEAM