Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By SPG
Umbre0n wrote:Sorry, you weren't asking me to code it, were you? I have 0 knowledge of Minecraft modding. This is just an idea I had.

I was, in fact we have a sub forum for suggestions, this is just to let a player know what pokemon drop what, suggestions will be ignored

By Umbre0n
SPG wrote:
Umbre0n wrote:Sorry, you weren't asking me to code it, were you? I have 0 knowledge of Minecraft modding. This is just an idea I had.

I was, in fact we have a sub forum for suggestions, this is just to let a player know what pokemon drop what, suggestions will be ignored

Oh, thank you for that. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
By Airfoil
Umbre0n wrote:You should make it more random. I mean, use bublapedia to find it.

An Eevee could drop random blocks like dirt, wood, maybe an apple. That kind of random. There's no way that every single Bellspout is holding a vine.

Atleast make it so you get two drops at most. One drop for the Pokemon itself (e.i. "..Swinub/Pilowswine should drop pork chops.."), and rarely drop another item that the Pokemon itself was holding.

If you want it more complex, if an Eevee was holding an apple, around near the end of it's life it would gain about 10 life points. e.i. if a pokemon was holding an item that makes it un-confusable, it will never be confused (unless it drops the item..?).

It makes sense that every single Bellsprout is holding a vine. They all learn Vine Whip very early on, and Pokemon like Tangrowth are known to have their vines severed in battle. On the note of Pokemon dropping items, you shouldn't make it too random, I.E. why is Eevee holding wood and where would it get it? It doesn't have any way of chopping down a tree and has no use for it. Something like an apple, however, makes sense. Its easy to imagine walking in on a Pokemon during lunch.

I'm not sure if it should be added to the list, but Charizard also drops Blaze Rods. I haven't seen a naturally spawned Charizard, but when I defeated one spawned in creative mode it dropped them.

Also, I'm sure you've noticed this, but the list needs updating. I don't mean to be bothersome, but several new Pokemon and drops have been added since this thread was made, including leather. List of recently added items is in the change log :b
By Jack_Attack12
Airfoil wrote:
Umbre0n wrote:You should make it more random. I mean, use bublapedia to find it.

An Eevee could drop random blocks like dirt, wood, maybe an apple. That kind of random. There's no way that every single Bellspout is holding a vine.

Atleast make it so you get two drops at most. One drop for the Pokemon itself (e.i. "..Swinub/Pilowswine should drop pork chops.."), and rarely drop another item that the Pokemon itself was holding.

If you want it more complex, if an Eevee was holding an apple, around near the end of it's life it would gain about 10 life points. e.i. if a pokemon was holding an item that makes it un-confusable, it will never be confused (unless it drops the item..?).

It makes sense that every single Bellsprout is holding a vine. They all learn Vine Whip very early on, and Pokemon like Tangrowth are known to have their vines severed in battle. On the note of Pokemon dropping items, you shouldn't make it too random, I.E. why is Eevee holding wood and where would it get it? It doesn't have any way of chopping down a tree and has no use for it. Something like an apple, however, makes sense. Its easy to imagine walking in on a Pokemon during lunch.

I'm not sure if it should be added to the list, but Charizard also drops Blaze Rods. I haven't seen a naturally spawned Charizard, but when I defeated one spawned in creative mode it dropped them.

Also, I'm sure you've noticed this, but the list needs updating. I don't mean to be bothersome, but several new Pokemon and drops have been added since this thread was made, including leather. List of recently added items is in the change log :b

Ill update this when i have time, but im very busy this upcoming days with school starting again... : ) Ill try and do it for monday
By Airfoil
Ill update this when i have time, but im very busy this upcoming days with school starting again... : ) Ill try and do it for monday

No rush, just letting you know. :b
JOIN THE TEAM