Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Turkeyvenom
#100994 So, I was thinking earlier, I want a good electric type. Although, everyone says zapdos, there kinda hard to get :P. My question, what's a good one besides Zapdos?

By Some Body
#100999 The other choices you have are Raichu, Magneton, Electrode, Electabuzz, Jolteon, Lanturn, and Flaaffy. Of these Pokémon, Jolteon has high speed and nice SpAtk, Magneton has a great typing and is the most powerful Electric-type besides Zapdos, while Lanturn has a different useful typing and is the bulkiest of the Electric types.

It all depends on what you need for your team and your own personal preference. Look up the stats, movepools, and possible dual typings of the Pokémon to make the best choice for yourself.
By Copy Cat Master
#101079 If you want to get a Jolteon then you might want to EV train his HP, ATK and DEF later on.
By Some Body
#101087 Almost always, EV training is not to compensate for bad stats; it's to improve good stats. Jolteon's defenses and physical Attack are horrid and should not be depended on, so EV train Special Attack and Speed to highlight its good stats.
By Copy Cat Master
#101094 Meh, I am not a professional EV trainer so, I do whatever I want with the EV points, lol. xD

But thanks to you I know how I should train my pokemon now. Thank you for the information, though.
JOIN THE TEAM