Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By MrLegalAdvice
#100947 Hey hey, MrLegalAdvice here (remember me from when that one Youtuber was claiming he was part of the Pixelmon team and was releasing false info about new features/models?)

The 4shared link has been removed due to a 4shared support claim. The Adfoc.us website seems to be down for the other download link, so you can't get to the download.

If I can suggest one smart thing to do, it would be to upload a ZIP file of Pixelmon as an attachment to a post for easier downloading, then use Adf.ly in combination with a respectable file hosting service (Mediafire, because 4shared is horrible) for ad revenue.

Anywho, if anyone has 2.5.7, please re-upload it so I can download it.

EDIT: The Github is also presenting a 404 page....so there's that too.

By MrLegalAdvice
#100986 Well there's a few videos on YouTube with the direct download link. Here's the one I found, link is in the description of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyV0BicVF2I - How to install video by BR3THR3N

And here's the Google search I did to find it, there's multiple results:

https://www.google.ca/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=-0P ... 7+download

As for Adfoc.us working, sorry but I'm not disabling my adblocker. I have Adblock Plus and the wonderful HOSTS file from MVPS.org set up for a reason; to block stupid ads. :|

EDIT: I mean, I understand you guys kind of survive off of ad revenue, but it's a wise idea to also offer a direct download link that doesn't go through an ad service. That way, people don't have to spread around the Mediafire link like they've been doing, and afterwards, if people decide they like your mod, they'll use the adf.ly/adfoc.us links to support you. You also have a Donate link up too, so it wouldn't hurt to offer a direct download link.

EDIT 2: I use Firefox (latest up-to-date version), by the way
JOIN THE TEAM