Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Blaster
#100985 What I meant by a bigger issue is the amount of work required. Its easier to make a new page and set up a RSS feed then it is to update a wiki. Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I was asleep

As with my quote, your missing the point. What that quote means is this: you could make the worlds most user friendly system, inpossible to not understand how to use it, and you'll still get people not understanding how to use it. I've seen a "technical problem" when the person forgot to plug in the power cable to their desktop.

By MrMasochism
#101046 The issue with all this is time. Yeah sure the forums and wiki could be better but who has the time to improve them. The forum/blog was set up to be as simple to maintain as possible, the wiki is a wiki so if you want it to be better make it better. If the forums are not set up in such a way that the devs can get a quick view of what models are approved etc then they won't be used by the devs and then what will we have...
JOIN THE TEAM