Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By vincentdb82
#99547 Image
First question: What is this?
Second: I chose Squirtle and came across a bulbasaur, I accidentally knocked it out and I am now obsessed, I want a bulbasaur and charmander. Where do I find them?

By Some Body
#99548 The stone is a Moss Rock, used to evolve Eevee into Leafeon.

Bulbasaur spawns in forest biomes.

Charmander spawns in extreme hills biomes.
By vincentdb82
#99556 So its not something available in this version? And also what is the rarity of bulba and charmander I just knocked out an Ivsaur (dangit)...
By SPG
vincentdb82 wrote:So its not something available in this version? And also what is the rarity of bulba and charmander I just knocked out an Ivsaur (dangit)...

not, its available and the rock works fine, you just cant pick it back up, kind of like the healer, once you place it if you break it its gone forever
as for the rarities, i dont know that off the top of my head, i see them both spawn at least once every 15 or so minutes
some body can fill you in on the rates im sure
By Some Body
#99576 The starter Pokémon are some of the rarer Pokémon in the mod, so it may take a while to find them depending on your luck. Just keep looking in the correct biome for them and you'll find one eventually. You can also find Charmeleon and Ivysaur in the same biome as their base forms, although they are half as common (you could also spawn them in/give yourself them if you have cheats enabled).

As for the flat spawn rate variables, I've seen mixed responses from the mods about revealing information directly from the database, so I'll withhold that information unless given the OK to reveal it.
JOIN THE TEAM