Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By SeductiveSmoke
there's an option to disable them in the pixelmon.cfg. Turn them off there if they aren't at the moment

Does this also apply to regular skeleton mobs and the such? Because I noticed the monster spawners are still functional in the game, as are the villagers.
By SPG
SeductiveSmoke wrote:
there's an option to disable them in the pixelmon.cfg. Turn them off there if they aren't at the moment

Does this also apply to regular skeleton mobs and the such? Because I noticed the monster spawners are still functional in the game, as are the villagers.

mod spawners still work yes, nothing we can do about that, but it effects normal spawning so they dont spawn in dark areas, villagers, I dont know why they spawn, mr. m most likely didnt disable them because they can give you items that you cant normaly get with mobs off unless you find a spawner. that, and it doesnt hurt for them to be there
JOIN THE TEAM