Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By mitsuki1252
#94435 : I would like the request the opportunity to discuss an important server related agreement. If an Admin and/or Owner could please contact me to discuss said agreement. It would be greatly appreciated. Question involve; Server Development, coding related issues, and general player development on my server relating to the mods coding. If you could please contact me at my personal email [email protected] It would really be a great help. Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely, ValorGamingNetwork.

By Animalol
#94525 If you ever have any questions at all, any Admin is available to be contacted at on the Pixelmon Forums. Simply click their name, and click "Contact." You can either choose to email them, or message them here on the forums.
JOIN THE TEAM