Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By AceGamer45
#8288 Hello :P

I am French, Monday, I create the first pixelmon server French and it works very well with 20 players simultaneously connected all the time and it is not finished!

I want players earn less experience to create arenas and pokemon league as in the games and anime !

is it possible?

Thank you very much ;)

By AceGamer45
#8295 Yes we know, that is what we doing to the arena champions but may fight with the trainers pokemon 2 times stronger

sorry i use a translator !
By SPG
AceGamer45 wrote:Yes we know, that is what we doing to the arena champions but may fight with the trainers pokemon 2 times stronger

sorry i use a translator !

man google translate sucks, anyways, there is no way to earn less exp, nor do I think mr. m will add in the config, all I can suggest is to have 2 of the same pokemon, one with the base level, and one with the higher levels to even this out, other then that, i dont think you'll get another way
JOIN THE TEAM