Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

What do you think of the features mentioned in the recent Dev Post?

35%
19%
6%
6%
N/A
3%
N/A
3%
26%
By Jephon
#94726 Either way, if MCP is just wrapping up being finished or is finished already.. I would suggest that we still have a bit of time before Mr.M and the coders get their hands on the new Forge and then I wonder how many changes Pixelmon will have to make so that it will work.

And thats just to get the mod out with the same features.

For server owners, we will also be waiting for MCPC which seem to be pretty well developed but still will take time to update as well.

I still say a Feb time slot at least for our servers finally to be able to update to 1.7.4
In otherwords, we have a lot of time.. We will need to be very patient..

By enkilleridos
#94727 That's kind of rushing the timetable a little bit. A lot has changed in 1.7.2, Feburary we may get a beta release of Forge, but I think a little more realistic time frame for 1.7.4 would be March for a stable release. That's just for Forge. MCPC may or may not take longer for a stable release. We have loads of time to wait.
By MrMasochism
#94756 Nah, I'd think forge would get out in beta in january, maybe mid-january. Time frame will be shorter than you estimate there but still won't be as soon as some people would like
By Ryan81398
#94778 I can't wait for the update to come out. Breeding seems amazing and the new PC changes seem like they will work well.

I really wish though, that Frontier Symbols and Orange Island Badges(?, I don't remember what they were called" were added in the next update.
By enkilleridos
#94787 You're right. I meant for my predictions to be for a stable release of 1.7.4 (I typed 1.7.2 instead, sorry my bad.) Because my predictions relied on a one and a half month development cycle between 1.7.2 and 1.7.4..There is one good thing about being a pessimist. You're almost never disappointed.
JOIN THE TEAM