Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By pandasniper100
#93057 i heard that spumone got into the database file on pixlemon and said mewtwo apparently has a spawn rate of -1 meaning it will not spawn is it true?

By LaKerfuffle
pandasniper100 wrote:i heard that spumone got into the database file on pixlemon and said mewtwo apparently has a spawn rate of -1 meaning it will not spawn is it true?

Well; now all legendaries that spawn have a -1. So, if your database says -1 for mewtwo, he is spawning.
By Some Body
#93077 Mewtwo's spawn rate is null, so it doesn't spawn.
By pandasniper100
Some Body wrote:Mewtwo's spawn rate is null, so it doesn't spawn.

Why have a Pokemon in it that dose not spawn then? seems kind of pointless lol i spent ages searching for him i thought he could spawn but he was just extremely rare
By MrMasochism
#93136 if it's spawn rate is -1 then it will be put into the new legendary spawning group
JOIN THE TEAM