By MVPKushman
#7771 great mod its coming along nicely, i must say i just joined pixlemon 2 days ago and i have been enjoying myself :mrgreen: cant wait to see what you guys come out with in the future!! keep up the awsome work KEEP IT UP FIGHT ON !!!! :twisted:

By Lessy45
#7848 finaly! pokemon natures! =D OMG ive been waiting for this for the longest xD i updated and the first thing i saw was pokemon sizes and a couple new items.. but like 10min ago i opend my pokemons summary screen and saw that he was JOLLY im like... wait.. is he happy that he beat up that weedle? xD so i came here and saw that the natures are now in game!! i have got to say..

*high five* this deserves like an
[Achievment get]
on the right path to owesomeness!!
-Pixel Natures-

haha =D Keep it up Mr. M!
you sir will be a legend one day not only amongst pokemon people.. but all of minecraft community! =D
By SPG
Bramazing wrote:Hey i dont really get the concept of the natures

dont worry about it then, its more for competitive trainers really
By SPG
Bramazing wrote:Ikay but does it change anything about the pokemon?

makes them stronger/ weaker for 2 stats, some dont do anything, but its so suddle, it wont really matter to you unless you train for one specific stat (if you want more info, look up ev training)
By Bramazing
SPG wrote:
Bramazing wrote:Ikay but does it change anything about the pokemon?

makes them stronger/ weaker for 2 stats, some dont do anything, but its so suddle, it wont really matter to you unless you train for one specific stat (if you want more info, look up ev training)

Thanks
JOIN THE TEAM