• Limit the usage of rare blocks such as:
    • Gold
    • Iron
    • Redstone blocks
    • Lapis lazuli
    • Ruby, sapphire, emerald, amethyst, crystal
    • Diamond
  • Don’t overuse wool; looks fluffy!
  • No plagiarism; all work must be all your own.
  • Gyms must be no larger than 30 x 30.
  • Be creative! Use a range of blocks and styles; boring builds don’t get accepted.
By Pokenerd8
#166774 since you guys wanted to build more structures, i have decided to try to build a bunch of stuff, this being included. This will be for Poison Type pokemon (Mostly).

I Apologize for the Cel shaders, i could not see anything due to a glitch, this was the only way i could show you
sewer screenshots
Spoiler:

List of Pokemon spawning
Spoiler:
Grimer
Muk
Koffing
Weezing
ekans
Arbok
spinarak
Ariados
shuckle
seviper
Venipede
Whirlipede
sandile
Krokorok
solosis
Duosis

List of Loot
Spoiler:
Poison Barb
TM Toxic
Toxic Orb
Nest Ball
Black sludge

By MrMasochism
#166778 That's looking pretty cool so far. Will be keen to see how it all turns out and will happily add it if it's practical
By Pokenerd8
MrMasochism wrote:That's looking pretty cool so far. Will be keen to see how it all turns out and will happily add it if it's practical

It should be near Chunk size. Nothing Else i can resize it :)
By MrMasochism
#166791 I don't have underground stuff working yet for structure generation but you can test your overland structures out yourself using the new external structure directory stuff in latest versions of pixelmon. Just set it to load structure directory externally in the config and then use /psnapshot to export the structure. Happy to give full tips if you're interested. If you set it up right they'll load into worlds as you explore and you'll be able to spawn them in using the struc command
JOIN THE TEAM