Chespin:

Pixelmon Model - Chespin - Coming Soon by Xander on Sketchfab

Quilladin:

Pixelmon Model - Quilladin - Coming Soon by Xander on Sketchfab

Chesnaught:

Pixelmon Model - Chesnaught - Coming Soon by Xander on Sketchfab

FIRST GEN 6 POKEMON :D!! ENJOY!

By dyinghere
#169509 Hmm, they look a little rushed compared to your other stuff.

Admit it. You were totally super excited to be the first post so you cut corners haha. They're a good start, but I know you're capable of way better stuff!
By xanderindalzone
#169523 they werent ment to be for pixelmon in first place cus the 6gen forum wasnt open yet :P... and yeah-post
By harrymanhire
#169549 If they was not meant to be for pixelmon why did you post ~.~ them ^ i will come back here to see the real ones for pixelmon :) PS: your server ip looks like Hypixel but you made it hcpixel

Edit post: Oh wow i did not see that you updated Fennekin if you don't know pikachu93 one has the minecraft/pokemon x and y feel to it and yours it getting a tiny bit better can't wait to see a updated version of all of them ;-)
By xanderindalzone
#169556 my server is called HuntCraft Pixelmon....(hcpixel).... and these werent ment to be for pixelmon a while ago when devs werent thinking on adding 6gen, and yes, i know who is pikachu93, he's following me on sketchfab
By harrymanhire
#169566 OK its good to know that you know pikachu93 can't wait to see gen 6 starters in the mod but will you make them look more mine-crafty just like the Zorua looks like
By xanderindalzone
#169574 minecrafty????
By Scrotty
harrymanhire wrote:Edit post: Oh wow i did not see that you updated Fennekin if you don't know pikachu93 one has the minecraft/pokemon x and y feel to it and yours it getting a tiny bit better can't wait to see a updated version of all of them ;-)

Can Pixelmon even use their version? They credited Game Freak in their description, so I'm thinking it literally is from X/Y via game rip. Got suspicious before I saw that as well, because that Misty model they uploaded is from Super Smash Brothers Melee. I don't think that's allowed on Sketchfab... I mean, they could've made it themselves but...that just seems like a completely unlikely thing a modeler would do. For SSBM it was a trophy so the positioning was acceptable.

Sorry for the off-topic reply, though, if the thread itself is not a submission for the mod that makes it off-topic right, so I figure it is okay?

*Edited; Just wanted to clarify I was responding to harrymanhire.*
JOIN THE TEAM