Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By PERSON715
#194260 Hello! Me and a group of friends have embarked on the crazy journey of creating our own Pixelmon Region! We are looking for a variety of staff from a variety of experience.

Right now the region is in VERY early development. The terrain is still being worked on but is 90% planned out. A few buildings have started going up and some are still in development or could use touching up. We are still in the process of planning out each area fully. We are probably only 10% done with that as well.

The current plan for this region is to replicate the play-style of a main series Pokemon game. You can either download the world and play it in single player, or have it played MMO style on a server once we make it public.

So what exactly are we looking for? Well here's what we need:
  • Builders (5)
  • Planners (3)
  • Coders (Redstone/Commands) (2)

The numbers are a rough estimate and we may take more or less depending on how things play out. Higher priority will be given out to those who can fill all three roles listed and to those who have more free time open. Priority will also be given out to those who know WorldEdit as well.

Also we don't look at age, we look at maturity. If you aren't mature enough to get along with others or know your place then you will not last long. We are a group that sometimes uses strong language so if that is something you want to avoid then you should not apply.

For those who may want to know about connectivity, the server is hosted in Montreal, Canada. I live in the southern part of the US and still get good ping to the server.

If you wish to apply, then please *show* (not just tell) some examples of what you can do. Also let me know your availability. We as a group will look over your application and decide from there. Also ALL of our communication will be solely through Discord so you will need to get that. It's free so there is no reason not to. Working mic is NOT required, but preferred.

These areas are still unfinised, but here are a few screenshots showing some of the progress.

JOIN THE TEAM