Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By Zuaro
#192775 So I decided that, after years of taking a break from Pixelmon, and Minecraft as a whole, I would like to re-open a Pixelmon server. I've run a few in the past, but they've generally been your generic "Log in, Catch Pokémon, and Talk with Friends," server. There was never a real goal, never a real story. I decided that I wanted to make an adventure server, one with its own story, its own region. A server that is totally different from what we've seen before. After bouncing around a few ideas with my roommate, I decided on a VERY general plot and "theme" for the server. A synopsis is as follows:

Pocket Quest
The year is 1629, and war rages on in the Laverna region. The peasants grow tired of the upper class; they live under the strict oppressive rule of those privileged with wealth. Revolt breaks out in the capitol city of Lavender. In the confusion, the king's eldest daughter Acacia goes missing. The king sets forth a search party to seek her out, but to no avail. Rumours spread throughout the kingdom that the Rebel force is to blame...

You are a lone teenager from Azalea town. Your mother is sickly, and not doing well. With no one there to take care of her, you've taken charge. Your father left to join the rebellion when you were very young. As the last of your mother's medicinal herbs deplete, you prepare to travel to the town of Broadleaf across the river to buy more. What seems like a short errand sets into motion an adventure that would alter the future of Laverna forever.

Like I said, this is a very general plot to the server. I'm still looking for people to bounce ideas off of. I'm also looking for people to help me with building, people good with mods, etc. If you think you'd be good at any of the following, please write an application in the comment section in the following format. Eventually I will be looking for moderators, but not at the current moment.

Application (Copy and paste in the comment section)
Code: Select all[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Years playing Minecraft:[/b]
[b]Years playing Pokemon? Pixelmon?:[/b]
[b]Maturity level (Out of 10) and why:[/b]
[b]Availability:[/b]
[b]Time Zone:[/b]
[b]Experience as Staff:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to be here?[/b]
[b]Why would you be a good pick for this server?[/b]
[b](If applying for builder)Some of your best builds, If more than one post in Imgur:[/b]

Thanks and Best Regards,
Zuaro (John)

JOIN THE TEAM