Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By Djarcn
#191620 POSITIONS NEEDED:
-Admin
-Mod
-Chat Mod
-Builder
-Gym leader(can be in combination with any other)

Me and a few friends have begun work on a Pixelmon-Based server as part of my twitch stream accommodations. This server has a few mods, nothing major as of yet, but the modpack is still in alpha stages and await mod creators approvals.

Drawbacks:
-Currently running server off my pc (it has 2gbs of ram allocated for the 12 year olds who wanna know)(planned to officially launch in February)
-Currently must unzip and install mods to forge manually
-Modpack in progress and mods being added as needed
-Very New

Advantages:
-Will have higher rank
-will be able to help make important decisions
-several open positions
-Can be a gym leader (Grass,Fire,Water,Flying, Psychic, Dark, and Ghost are taken)
-spawn in pokemon
-help create spawn
-have 2 months to work on whatever is needed

Application(either reply or pm):

Name:
Position you'd like to fill:
Age/grade:
Any experience?(if not, this is not a deterrent):
Picture of work(if builder):
Email/skype/kik(way to contact):
OTHER INFO/WHY I SHOULD CHOOSE YOU (important):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good luck

By Chrydor
#191629 Name: Chrydor
Position: Admin, Gym Leader
Experience: Used to be an Admin/Gym Leader on another Pixelmon Server (pixelmon.in) it has since shut down, helping a friend develop his own anime themed FairyTail Server where I have created buildings and developed story lines and event ideas and also helped form an Alfheim Online minecraft server that has also since shut down
Why should you pick me?: I strongly feel like you should pick me because ignoring everything else i have submitted I will be enthusiastic and driven, I will always put my best foot forward and try to create an environment in which players can enjoy themselves no matter how old they are. I will strive to make sure your vision of the server will be realized and will gladly take on any role/task that you given me.

I hoped you take the time to consider me and I look forward to a reply :)
By MrAlpha
#193311 Name: EnigmaEpsilon (If you meant actual name, sorry. Skype me.)

Position you'd like to fill: Moderator/Bug-type Gym Leader

Age/grade: 14/10th (I skipped two, yeah.)

Any experience?(if not, this is not a deterrent): I was a gym leader on an old server that got shut down after about a year, I run my own vanilla server (it's in development) and

I've been of the rank "Helper" on too many servers to count.

Picture of work(if builder): N/A

Email/skype/kik(way to contact): My Skype is EnigmaEpsilon

OTHER INFO/WHY I SHOULD CHOOSE YOU (important): I have a lot of experience and know how to deal with all kinds of issues, from cyberbullying to abusing OP power. I play fair, but just be warned that my computer can be very laggy at times. :)

I look forward to hearing from you, whether it's a yes or a no.
JOIN THE TEAM