Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By PandaFrost
#191315 Hi guys,

I'm going to be working on a adventure server kanto region. I need staff members, so apply below. I need really loyal and committed people ready to sacrifice at least a few hours a week. Btw age doesn't really matter, but I still want to know.

IGN:
Timezone
Availability (hours):
By Hatson
#191483 IGN: Couris
Age: I wont tell cause i could easily lie and i dont want to lie to you
Experience: Ive worked at 2 servers,Both i was a "Graphic Designer\Artist" For which means i work with art.
Timezone: Eastern
Availability: Past 3 p.m; 7 hours, weekend; 9-10
Picture is an :3 (kawaii) face
By TwoCommand
#191597 IGN: TwoCommand is my Minecraft in-game name.
Experience: I have made 2 servers one is up and one shut down due to my rivals hacking it but they ran out of funds so they quit MC
Timezone Mountain Timezone
Availability (hours): 2-3 hours
By Chrydor
#191630 IGN: Chrydor
Experience: Admin/Gym Leader on pixelmon.in (has shutdown), helping a friend develop a FairyTail anime themed Minecraft server (this includes buildings, quests, events, magic e.t.c)
Timezone: AUDT
Availability (hours): A much as I can, during a school week most likely 4-5 hours?, but currently during my summer holidays most of my attention can be directed towards your server.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my application and I eagerly look forward to your reply!.
By TaylorJesse
#193223 IGN: Tay-Jess
Experience: i had 4 server i was Owner and Admin i know alot of minecraft and pixelmon i am from the Netherlands i had my own serverhosting company only a friend of my get it now he has take it over :)
Timezone +1
Availability (hours): 10 per day or even more hours
By ProfTitanDev
#193911 Basic Information
IGN: ProfTitan
Timezone:Central Time
Availability (hours): 6:30 to 10 PM

Experience
I am a Bukkit Plugin Developer, as well as a concept Developer for many PvP, MMO, and modded based servers. I currently work on four servers, though not full time due to the lack of players. My goal as a Developer is to learn from anyone with more experience and talent than me, and to help around as much as I can.

If you need any other information, email me at [email protected].
Thank you for your time.
JOIN THE TEAM