Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By JakeFordo
#189705 Hello fellow Pokemon Lovers,

My name is Jake Ford. I am the Co-Owner of an amazing server called The Pixelmon Realm. Our server was (and is) dedicated to giving players a real Pokemon experience while also giving them the ability to interact with other players and Pokemon in an endless sandbox of opportunities called Minecraft. Myself, along with the Owner and other staff members are dedicated to ensuring that you enjoy your time on the server.

Currently, in order to restore the once large community we had, we are looking for various players to aid in the development of a Pokemon Region (similar to the regions in the Pokemon Series Games), outreaching and advertising the server, and aiding in Player Services while people play.

We are searching for builders that are skilled in terrain creation and are well informed of the Pokemon World and how certain structures look. Within this region, you will need to be able to create trails (routes), caves, towns, gyms, and more! The added region will greatly give us the upper-hand compared to simple sandbox Pixelmon Servers. These builders must also have experience with structure building, as you will be able to build warps and possibly enhance the spawn we currently have.

As a Mod or an Admin, your job is to provide Player Services, ensuring that players get the most out of their experience on the server. As a server, we plan to grow in to more of a Pokemon Community instead of just a simple Pixelmon Server. As we grow, we will need more staff members. We currently only have 3 staff members (The owner and myself included), so extra help would be greatly appreciated.

If you would like to chat more, visit our website at thepixelmonrealm.enjin.com , or Skype Message me at hangmonkey834 (Just say you found me from pixelmonmod.com).

Thank you all for reading, and have a wonderful day!

- Jake Ford
The Pixelmon Realm Co-Owner

By No1survivez
#190327 Hello JakeFord,

My name is No1survivez. I'm not to sure if you am have already filled the positions or not. I am interested in becoming an admin on your server. I have worked my way up from just your average minecrafte player to an admin on two diffrent servers! One of which I was admin for 9 months. I also ran my own server with a friend for 5 months. I am very personable and know what it takes to insure that our community is well takin care of
JOIN THE TEAM