Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By StarGamesAU
#189059 Image

Greetings Pixelmon Fans!

Today I am calling out to anyone who would be interested in joining my fabulous new server PokeCraft. My server is a Pixelmon Kanto Adventure that runs Minecraft version 1.7.10 and the Pixelmon mod 3.5.1 (credit to the amazing creators!). Our map is created by the very talented Eisenbahn and I do not claim to own it! We have fully functioning PokeMarts and Pokemon Centres and also have plenty of events and competitions coming up surely! Our server will also regularly provide Pokemon Battle Tournaments for our players as well with great prizes! Players can also choose to run their own tournaments if they wish etc!

As for staff requirements!

Gym Leaders Required: Cerulean (Water), Vermillion (Electric), Celadon (Grass), Saffron (Psychic), Cinnabar (Fire), Viridian (Ground)

Moderator Positions Available: 3

Builder Positions Available: 3

*Players can apply for Moderator and Gym Leader, Builder and Gym Leader, but not Moderator and Builder. Please note, I would prefer to promote Gym Leaders to Moderator after some in-game experience etc*

IGN (In-Game Name):
Position Wanted:
Pokemon Experience:
(Gym Leader only) Can you EV train? give an example:
Why are you suited to the position? list past experience (Builders - images):
Availability:
Time Zone:
Extra Info:

Please add me on Skype! rstar42minecraft

Please feel free to join our server before applying or browse the website!
IP: play.pokecraft.xyz

Thank you very much everyone!

By Spicy
#189189 IGN (In-Game Name): ThatSpicyBoi
Pokemon Experience: I started pokemon in the days of black and white, Since then i have gone back and beaten all the old ones and the newer games. I have beaten around 20 hacked pokemon versions and i battle on pokemon showdown regularly using (Monotype) format which would make me more suitable to run a gym that specializes in 1 type of pokemon. I have competed in many tournaments involving pokemon and have done relatively well on all of them.
(Gym Leader only) Can you EV train? give an example: Yes, For example, I can kill magikarp with a power anklet on my pokemon to gain 5 Speed EV's total. I can also breed High IV pokemon. I know my way around EV training and know what pokemon work best with what EV's
Why are you suited to the position? I am a very calm and collective person who is hard to anger. I do not let players easily beat any gyms on any server i have ever been gym leader on, If they want the badge they have to earn it like everyone else. I dont care if i know a person IRL or if they are my friend, If they do something wrong i will take the necessary actions. I learn commands and memorize them very quickly and i can be very reliable. I am dedicated to a server i am staff on and love to be active on its forums as well. When i become staff i aim to become a part of the community and through time possibly increase my rank on the server if the higher ups choose to promote me.
Availability: 1-3 hours on school days and 5-7 hours on weekends
Time Zone: Eastern standard time
Extra Info: I hope you consider my application and enjoy your day!
By Geodude671
#189256 IGN (In-Game Name): Geodude671
Position Sought: Electric Gym leader
Pokemon Experience: Started late in Gen 3, started playing competitively late in Gen 4.
(Gym Leader only) Can you EV train? give an example: Yes. It's not hard, just tedious.
Why are you suited to the position?: I am quite good competitively. I've won a couple local tournaments, and was the Dark-type gym leader in a local league several years ago.
Availability: Pretty much every day. I don't really have a life.
Time Zone: GMT -7, no DST (Arizona)
Extra Info: I hope you'll consider me fit for the position.
By Jcpmr
#189846 IGN (In-Game Name):Jcpmr
Position Wanted: Gym leader (cinnabar)
Pokemon Experience: I have been playing Pokemon for 7 years at the most.
(Gym Leader only) Can you EV train? give an example: Yes I can for example : If you kill a Sceptile it will give you 1ev but with a power anklet 5evs.
Why are you suited to the position? list past experience (Builders - images): Well I haven't had past experience but I play lots of showdown and I know what to run and not run.
Availability: 2-3 hours
Time Zone: Pst
Extra Info: I love anime <3
By MrBoladaum
#189880 IGN (In-Game Name):MrBoladaum
Position Wanted: Gym leader Vermillion (Electric)
Pokemon Experience: I have been playing Pokemon for 10 years at the most.
(Gym Leader only) Can you EV train? give an example: Yes I can for example : If you kill a Slowking it will give you 3ev but with a power anklet 5evs of sp.defence.
Why are you suited to the position? list past experience (Builders - images): Well I haven't had past experience but I play lots of showdown and I know what to run and not run.
Availability: 3-4 hours
Time Zone: Pst
Extra Info: I love electric pokémons!,I speak two languages, Portuguese and English
JOIN THE TEAM