Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By Mist3rFinest
#188303 Hi I have just opened up my own Pixelmon Server and need help adjusting the server map and npcs. This work ranges from making sure that all npc's dialogue makes sense with the surrounding story of each area, to the adjustment of npc battle loot and pixelmon teams. Futhermore I am in search of someone with experience in setting up server plugins. I won't be able to compensate anyone for becoming a staff member in an money form but being a member of the team grants you many perks and abilities ( once the server is completed for public use) so you will be able to enjoy a pixelmon experience to its fullest without paying for a rank like you do on some servers. The map the server uses is custom made ( Not by me). Should you sign on as a staff member and wish to leave your position you can and you will retain your special perks and abilities. I am currently looking for up to 7 staff members at the moment. Those member positions are (Admin), (Moderators X 4), and ( Helpers X 2). The admin is to keep order when I am not present and the moderators are to assist them, the admin and moderators are also responsible for solving issues on the server ranging from bug incidents, stopping spam, and general help. The helpers will be test runners of the map making sure the npc's dialogue makes sense, adjusting battle loot to a reasonable output, and arranging npc teams to keep things fresh, furthermore making sure that npcs do not dissapear after one battle ( so that other players can enjoy the battles too). Besides that I will also need a Plugins Staff member to assist with the installment process of plugins which I have little experience in as well as testing them to. I would greatly appreciate the help I am trying to make a friendly and more quest and exploration orientated server. Not a battle battle only server. There will also eventually be events for players to experience a greater challenge should the have beaten the entire map ( which will take a while) these events will also allow newer players to gain fame on the server as well as new pixelmon and items. As of right now I am not going to add ranks and purchasable things ( mainly cause I do not know how to) but also because I think that servers that do that make it seem less like a community and more like a service. Legendary pixelmon spawn on this server at a good rate, in the 3 days I have had the server up and running I have had 4 legendary pixelmon spawn naturally. Almost one a day and that just while I was on. More spawned while I was offline too. So it is a decent rate too. So think about and if your interested shoot my an email at [email protected] and I will respond as soon as I can.

JOIN THE TEAM