Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By IamLucario
#187665 PassionMC

Server IP: passionmc.fluctis.com

We are currently in Alpha / Beta (early - mid) stages of development with most server related stuff finished but still working on the map part of things. We're looking for multiple roles and accepting applications now!

For more information about the server visit our server listing here: http://www.pixelmonmod.com/viewtopic.php?f=125&t=23474
[color=#FF80FF]Builder
- Builders will have the freedom to create server related structures such as, custom Towns, Arena, Tournament area, Mob arena, and etc. to your heart desires.

Content creator / Writer - Are you a good writer? Do you love fictional content creation? Then this is the role for you! We need players that love to write lore and content. This can be for the whole custom map or for individual towns! This would include quest creation and lore building!

Further roles - We are happy to discuss possible further or different roles!

We will accept applications on this forum post in the following format:

Minecraft username:

Time zone:

Do you have Skype/Discord?:

Previous server staff experience:

Pixelmon mod and Pokemon experience:

Writing experience: (Writer only)

Building experience and previous Build screenshots: (Builder only)

Anything else you would like to tell us:

By Assasin45
#187672 Age:13

Time zone:UK time

Do you have Skype/Discord?:No and i'd rather not, it ruins my contact list

Previous server staff experience:Not to Abuse but to be good, Respectful to Others and help new players with experiencing how the server works

Pixelmon mod and Pokemon experience:That every pixelmon spawns certain places, Every legendary spawns rarely, You can NOT give random players free pixelmon, the only way you can is by your own pixelmon, not giving using the commands and they have to give you something back for it

Writing experience: (Writer only)

Anything else you would like to tell us:I am smart, love pixelmon, very respectful And i am VERY angry when people hack, Or well cheat/exploit the game, because its unfair on others who are doing the game Properly
By YatoKingara
#187742 Minecraft username: BraelinKingara

Time zone: Eastern Standard

Do you have Skype/Discord?: Skype, don't like discord (skype name is BraelinKingara)

Previous server staff experience: I was Co-owner, Moderator, Admin, and Builder on many other servers. Mod on Gentlemon, Builder on Deadpixel, Admin and Co-owner of PixelCorps.

Pixelmon mod and Pokemon experience: 3 years of pixelmon experience. 13 years of pokemon experience.

Writing experience: (Writer only) I'm looking for an admin/moderator position seeing how I have experience with both, if you'd like a proper interview with me, message my skype.

Anything else you would like to tell us: I'm a shut in, so I'm naturally home a lot except on saturdays. Thank you for your consideration.
By x1Keith9x
#187743 Minecraft username: x1Keith9x

Time zone: UTC 0800

Do you have Skype/Discord?: keiths1995 (skype)
Previous server staff experience: I have been owner of two server Bulbacrafts ( Fall 2014) and Pixelcorps (Summer-Fall of 2015).

Pixelmon mod and Pokemon experience: 3 years experience and ever since yellow was graciously given to me as a child.

Writing experience: I can be very useful as not only a writer but also server staff/ Website creator. I can make an ordinary website be filled with color and grandeur. Banners, Themes, Prefixes, and anything else you require of me. Don't hesitate to ask me for help. Also I can vouch for BraelinKingara because he was my Co-Owner. All we are trying to do here is start a new and glorious adventure. Please choose us for your staff needs. I would like to be chosen for Admin or Moderator. If you would like to have a formal talk or interview process, you can reach me on skype at keiths1995.

Anything else you would like to tell us: I hope you can accept me and BraelinKingara for our humble selves. I can't wait to see where this server goes and plan to ride the express all the way through terminal one. Thanks for taking the time to read this application and see you on PassionMC! :-D
By AmINoticedYet
#187820 Minecraft username: AmINoticedYet

time zone:est

Previous Server Staff Experience:yes i was an admin

Writing Experience: some

Building Experience:none

I am good at redstone and a good staff member because i spectate everyone for 30 mins each i have banned 12 people on the other server i was staff on because xray and other things i test them by placing things that they want somewhere and then ban them. :-)
By Canu333
#188339 Minecraft username: _Canu_

Time zone: EDT (-4 hours)

Do you have Skype/Discord?: I have skype, but I speak french. I'm good in english, but my accent don't help me to speak in english

Previous server staff experience: I never been a staff member, but I already have a accepted candidature, but the server was out

Pixelmon mod and Pokemon experience: I know how to use the chisel, the pixelmon spawner and the npc spawner. I start to play on pixelmon on July 2015

Writing experience: (Writer only) I love alot read and write. I already have a wattpad account, but I disbanded it, I also write in my freetime just for fun

Anything else you would like to tell us: I would love to join you for the server
By RougeKing
#195945 Minecraft username: Rouge_King

Time zone: Eastern(USA)

Do you have Skype/Discord?: Yes i have both of them

Previous server staff experience: Yes i started playing Minecraft about 4 years ago and instantly applied for a helper position on a small server called InsaneMC. On Insane i was quickly moved up to Moderator then Head-Mod and finally Admin. A position i held for more than 2 years. In late September of 2007 InsaneMC was officially sold to a buyer so that position was relinquished. I was also moderator on a server called Skyrim MC but i left a couple weeks ago on account that they just kept pushing the release date cause nothing was getting done.

Pixelmon mod and Pokemon experience: I've played Pixelmon since i was 13 and pokemon when i was 6 years old.

Anything else you would like to tell us: Yes

Why should we choose you to become staff instead of someone else?
To begin with, I feel I should take part in the staffing community here because I ensure a large portion of qualified time as well as extreme experiences and a sincere inclination in moderating over the chat and providing the necessary satisfaction to players in need of any particular assistance. I am a person who shares a natural obligation and heavy dedication to those in need of a correct moderation. I will be there to help them with confusion/questions for hours worth of time as well! My highest priority when it comes to staffing is that I focus on most is moderating over servers. I am not really a person who wants to dedicate themselves to formulating new structures or residing to head-to-head combat. I find it more intriguing to supply players with a jubilant sense of feeling from my overall performance. I would be sure to keep dissonance from progressing to ghastly circumstances. I would basically focus on the whole idea of my existence to staffing within this community, which is simply stated by pursuing a largely said portion of time spent on the server, encompassing the chat within a correctly moderated state, assuring the prosperity of attentiveness to answer all questions to my highest potential, keeping in touch with other fellow staff about suggestions/ideas/answers, and securing the server from all egregious irrelevancy.I am also special and different in lots of ways. First off, my mentality is basically to work hard and play later. I do everything with the best of my ability or at least die trying. My effort is genuine and I am a very nice and reasonable person. I treat people with respect and I take stands based on facts and evidence, not because they are my friends or I know them. I am also a very neat and organized person. I may be considered a neat freak but the results pay off. Everything will be organized and in tip top shape. My experience also plays a huge role in who I am. I know lots of things and I have years of experience in running a team. I know what it takes to run a tip top team and how to maintain it. In the end, I have a lot of traits that would make me the ideal person for the job.

How can you be an effective staff member?:
There is a very clear reason in my head that makes me believe I am suitable to be staff, experience. Others may downplay experience but it has taught me a lot. From all of my different staff positions I have learned different things. First, my strategy for dealing with rule breaking players, I have reviewed lots of applications where the person says I will warn them three times and than mute them. Honestly I hate this strategy; its very robotic and the player will probably appeal and do it again. My personal preference to dealing with such issues is convincing. I like to try to talk a spammer out of spamming. In my opinion showing them how what they are doing is pointless and really does nothing can possibly convince them not to do it again. Of course this doesn’t always work than in that case I have to mute them. Banning to me is a last resort. I always oppose banning players unless it is obvious that they must be banned or it’s a last resort. In my view servers love their members and all that banning does is remove members. If we can change the view of such troublemakers than we can have a great community base. Also I understand how to treat a staff rank. When I have been given the privilege to serve on a staff team I take it very seriously. I will joke around with others but I have learned to respect the rank. Being staff will not make me cool or give me respect but it is my goal to help and server the players of this server. I understand that under no circumstances should I abuse and that I have been given a chance to be a part of the staff team, a chance I should be very grateful for. I hope that I can qualify above mediocre and be exceptional. My experience in the past has taught me how to deal with people, how to inspect and analyze a situation, and how to respect everyone. Lastly I do not have anger issues and I don’t rage. I have learned how to keep my cool even in the most frustrating situations. It will be very rare that you see me genuinely pissed off at someone. I have handled many situations in the past and I believe that the challenges I will face on your server will be within by ability.I am that guy you see online on a server that has 200 slots available and only one person online, that being me. I am that guy you see at 3 O'Clock in the morning playing Minecraft for no apparent reason on a cool Summer night. Dedication is what I lack in the past server I was working for and that was the reason why I quit or the server ended up being closed. I can assure you that I am very dedicated with everything. I will answer personal messages within a few hours, I can answer Skype messages the moment you send them. It's how I work and how I live my life. My job as a forum moderator requires me to be active so I am always on some sort of electronic device regardless of the time, area, and day. In return I expect my peers to be dedicated as well. The least I can do is return the favor by being active. I personally have a large sum of time on my hands. I only take one musical instrument outside of school, which frees up my time a lot. In order to balance this time I plan what I need to do every day. I understand that Moderating or Administrating is a very demanding job, but I am prepared to take it on.

Thank you
Sincerely: Rouge_King
By ryand1522
#195951 Age: 14

Time zone: CST

Do you have Skype/Discord?: Both.

Previous server staff experience: I have been staff on multiple servers, and only left when the servers were abandoned/shut down. If I was still in contact with the owners they would say pretty good things about me.

Pixelmon mod and Pokemon experience: I know a LOT about pokemon and pixelmon. I have a lot of pokemon games and a lot of experience. As of 3/19/2017 I have Pokemon Blue, Silver, Sapphire, Heartgold, Soulsilver, Diamond, Black, Sun and Moon. I plan on getting Either X/Alpha Sapphire soon. I have been playing pixelmon for a while and know quite a bit about it.

Anything else you would like to tell us: I actually used to own a public server, so I know a lot about this stuff. I still own it and it is currently being used as a private modded server for me and my friends. I could make it vanilla and give you the IP as proof that I'm the owner if you want that. I know a LOT about mods and plugins, I could help any errors that happen with them.
Now, about me and what I would do as a staff member. As staff, I would spend most of my time helping players/fellow staff with anything that needs helping. I'm pretty hard to anger/upset, and if I ever am I won't really show it. I plan on staying with the server for a long time.

Whatever happens, if I get moderator or not, I'm still staying with all of you. It's rare to come across a server as good as this. Normally it's 60 donator ranks and corrupt owners/staff only caring about themselves. I bet that's gotten them far, not caring about their players. Either way, I don't plan on leaving soon. I love this server already and want to help out however I can. And don't let me forget to vote every day too.

If you need any more details on anything, feel free to ask me.

-ryand1522
JOIN THE TEAM