Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By bazzaro135
#186433 Hello everyone I am interested in starting a modified Pixelmon server.

I would like the pixelmon mod obviously, some sort of shop system, Maybe pams harvest craft, etc this can be decided on more.

I'd like to take a different approach to the normal pixelmon servers of a big map that plays more to the games. Id like to make a single town that is slowly made by players. The idea is to keep everyone near each other and interacting with each other. Id like it so people buy a plot and pay rent to build. that way things stay cleaner. Ultimately the idea is to create a server that can create a maintain a small community.

I don't really need builders as its going to be part of the server. Will need moderators and someone who is good with plugins. If this is something you may be interested feel free to message any questions below or pm me.

PS I already have a server box so this is a "serious" project not just a pipe dream. :P

By Jephon
#186905 Its personal preference but having staff from all around the world in different timezones makes it better on your server esp if its a 24/7 server.

I'm in the US and having a good sized amount of staff from both the UK and AUS would be perf in my book because it covers those timezones that I couldn't.

Communication is a challenge but as long as you are ok with planning out events well in advance (which should be done anywho imo), you should have no worries.

But, again.. personal pref.
By elbick54321
#186927 Hello!

I would love to be a moderator on your server! I am hardworking and loyal, and will always be there to help! I am ranked on many other servers, so I know what it feels like to be in a leadership position! I am from the Eastern U.S. I hope you consider it!

Thanks! :-) :-D
By deklyBleady
#186985 Хочешь что-нибудь почитать?! Что-то интересное?
Тогда жмякай на сайт http://vip-obzor.ru и выбирай что душе угодно.
Мы публикуем по несколько статей в день, так что ты не заскучаешь.
JOIN THE TEAM