Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By Hiroku
G'day folks,
My and Rasgnarok's server, ObliqueMC (we'd love to open right now but you'll find out why we haven't shortly), has a very advanced quest plugin. Trouble is, I lack the time and most of the rest of my staff lack the ability and/or motivation to think up and design the individual quests. This is where you, hopefully, would come in.

Unlike the other quest plugins floating around, mine is capable of virtually everything, so I'd like people that do not think small, otherwise you'd only be wasting the potential of the code.

Additionally, there's no coding or complicated config operating to be done, as I've written a Windows application which will handle all that for you. Screenshots below:

Spoiler:

All ideas for quests would need to eventually go through me and I would expect a level of not-cringy-ness so I don't have to cry myself to sleep at night thinking of it. I will provide examples and as much help as you need to work out how to do it. Ideally there would be several people loosely working together on it, with significant counsel from Ras and myself.

If you reckon you might be able to do it, post below or message either me or Rasgnarok in the Pixelmon Forums. Preferably me because I have a shinier name.

You can join us on our Discord, at https://discord.gg/B3XcYcR , or join our Enjin. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reply below.

Last edited by Rasgnarok on 04 Aug 2016 23:57, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Ras prefers Discord

JOIN THE TEAM