Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.

By Omega179
#181365 Why do you want to be staff? I have never been staff on a Pixelmon server, and I would love to try it out. I will never abandon the server, unless everyone else on the server (and I mean EVERYONE) abandons it as well.

What position are you aiming for? I am aiming for Gym Leader. I am a huge fan of gym battles, both in Pokemon and Pixelmon. I believe that I could make a good team to test the strength of other battlers on the server.

Age? 13

Maturity Level? 8/10 (Bad puns)

Why should we except (accept) you? I am great with other players, and I know how to play fair. I have never gotten banned from a minecraft server for the past 3 years (the earlier times were for when I made a redstone clock and the owner banned me for lagging the server), and I don't throw a fit when I lose.

Any additional info? I would like my gym to be either Water, Dragon, or Psychic

Previous experience? I have major experience as admin and moderator (This is a little irrelevant but whatever) and I have been a gym leader ONCE. I know earlier that I said that I have never been staff, but I don't count this because everyone abandoned the server shortly after I've been hired and I didn't get a chance to test other players.
By ElectricStingray
#181402 Why do you want to be staff?

I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today. I really like this server and I am having a great experience on it. I would like to give everyone a great experience like mine. I have seen so many servers that have been lost to hacking or lack of players. I don't want that to happen to this server. I know it has the potential to be great. I have seen so many staff members abuse the heck out of the players or be completely useless when someone has a very big problem. I will not be that kind of person. I enjoy having a connection with players and making friends on the server. I always try to help people even if I'm not staff.

What Position Are You Aiming For?

Preferably moderator, though, I would take a lower position if offered.

I am 13 years old

Maturity Level:

7/10, I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, I do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.

Why Should We Accept You?

I am very loyal. Many servers have accused me of hacking or cheating and they all were proved wrong. I know I would be a positive member to the staff team because I have a lot of experience with Minecraft (I bought it so long ago I don't even remember when, I think it was around 1.4) and being a staff member and I know what the job requires and I know that I have those qualities. I am very helpful with figuring out what is wrong with the server and listening and solving people's problems efficiently for both them and the server. I am very adaptable and can change to any situation very quickly. I love the Minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Any Additional Info?

I do not even play Single Player anymore. I think it is really boring not to be able to work with someone else or make friends on a server.

Any Past Experience?

Yes, I have created a server a long time ago and I have been admin, moderator, and helper on many servers, they all went down due to lack of funds or lack of players except for my most recent staff position. My jobs were to help with developing the server and watching for bad behavior with the players. My most recent position was as a helper on a server called Pixelflow but I didn't like how the staff acted and how the players acted so I left.
JOIN THE TEAM