Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By MegamanX07
#180983 Hello all! I am MegamanX07, owner of Mystic Origins! And I would like to announce that we are officially now looking to hire staff!

So starting from the beginning I will be listing what I am looking for. If you are interested joining as staff, please fill out the required information below and I will be happy to try and contact you! Thanks in advance!

Now, what am I looking for? It breaks down like this:

2 builders

Builder: A builder for my server devotes their time strictly to creating and building the required paths, monuments, event areas and buildings for the server. For this they are granted creative mode. This rank does not allow for trading, making personal builds or taking part in events or game quests.
A lot is needed to be built and I require players that are happy and willing to simply build the requested ideas with no trouble and can get them finished in a quick fashion. Some knowledge of Command Blocks is a huge +

1 server-side programmer

Sever Side Programmer: A server-side programmer is a person that will be working directly with me in order to keep up and maintain the server itself. Knowledge of how to properly code, use and work with server information is a must. Because they must deal with sensitive data vital to the server, their roles in the server itself is greatly restricted.

1 game-side programmer

Game-side programmer: a Game-side programmer is a person that will be debugging and testing all mods, plugins, ranks, commands and special commands. Their job is to keep all running mods and plugins maintained and up-to date, reporting any problems and fixing them if possible. They will also be directly working with Commands Blocks to help further planned events and special ideas. Their duties will also be greatly monitored in order to insure the best outcome for all players.

1 admin

Admin: And Admin for my server is a person who generally knows all areas of the server and can respond and take care of minor problems, assist players and Mods when they need it, as well as lend aid to any other lacking areas when needed. They act as a team with other Admins and insure that when I am not online to keep things running, they are.

Mods

Mods: A Moderator in the server is a player that is constantly online and watching all players in the server. They are on the lookout for griefing constantly, provide general aid to players, deliver the appropriate punishment and form to admins of the server regarding players, and help to insure that players have a good time.

Gym Leaders

A Gym Leader is a player that is the master of a certain type of pokemon. They have work extensively with their pokemon team withing their level bracket to insure that they are strong players and a good challenger to those striving to be the very best. They will also possibly have players under them that act as a guard and work to insure that their city and Gym are the best in the server!

And that is what I am currently looking for. Please keep in mind that just because you are possibly accepted as a person for one of these positions you will not
a: get the position immediately
b: not be granted creative
c: be immune to possible removal for any reasons.

Now then if you are interested in joining, here is the information I will need. You may either post the information in a reply to this thread as I will try to look in on this forum at least once a day, or you may send me a personal message and I will try to reply as soon as possible in all cases. Please properly fill out the information below:

IGN:

Requested Name(i.e. what you like to be called):

Desired Position:

Knowledge of Minecraft:

Knowledge of Pixelmon:

Photos of Builds:

Previous Positions Held:

Reason for Desired Position:

Skype ID:

I understand that submitting this information will not grant me a position nor creative mode or any extra perks for the above Server.

And that's about it. ^^ I look forward to seeing your applications!! Thankyou!

By Gunnerdoor
#182399 IGN: zbradyz or gunnerdoor (2 accounts)

Requested Name(i.e. what you like to be called): Gunner

Desired Position: admin, moderator, gymleader (whatver you still need)

Knowledge of Minecraft: i have been playing since 1.4.7 and am a master of redstone and basic minecraft plugins such as world edit or basic groups

Knowledge of Pixelmon: I have been playing pokemon since i was a kid and learned how to work pixelmon spawns down to increase chance of spawning legendaries.

Photos of Builds:

Previous Positions Held: head admin, moderator,

Reason for Desired Position: for moderator/ administrative I know allot about grief prevention and how to find people breaking rules and how to deal with it in a nonbias way.

gym leader- i am a highly experienced poison type user

Skype ID: Gunnerdoor
By bambamthomas14
#183057 IGN: skullcrushers14

Requested Name: Skull

Desired Position: Mod or Admin (either is fine)

I've Played Minecraft ever since 1.5.2. I know how to find rare minerals like diamond, gold and lapis, and what level they can be found at. I know all that stuff by heart.

Knowledge of Pixelmon: I've played pixelmon since version 2.0, I know where pokemon can be found and I also know about the config files.

Photos of builds:

Previous positions held: I've held Gym leader of many servers. I've only held Mod once, and that was for a server that died.

Reason for desired position: I love helping people! I can watch and make sure people don't act silly on the server. I will always respond when someone calls, and I will help the best I can.

Skype ID: No Skype but I do have teamspeak. :-)
By MegamanX07
#183129 Thankyou for the interest in our server! Generally our staff uses Skype to leave messages and talk to each other so I would suggest trying to get that if you are interested in become apart of the staff. We are looking for Gymleaders as well and I will try to pm you here within 24hrs with more info!
JOIN THE TEAM