Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By Alyschu
#180879 Hello,

Currently in need of a builders and mods, we really want to the server done, full of active mature staff and built before we begin advertising it on Planet Minecraft and increasing player slots, please follow the application format at the bottom.

Builder
Why you want to be a builder:
Build screenshot links (use gyazo or any other image linking website) (optional) :
How Many Hours Are You On A Day:
Skype (Required) :

Mod
Why You Want Position:
How Many Hours Are You On A Day:
Skype (Required):

Note: We are working on a recreation of Pokemon Firered, so it would be a plus if you have played the game.

By baileyBradshaw77
#184002 Age: I am 16 years old.
Experience (Proof): i have been mods and helpers for other servers that are now shut down.
Why You Want Position: because i want to help people and want to bring ideas and skills here.
How Many Hours Are You On A Day : i can say that i am on all day and lets just say my mum dosnt like me xD
Skype (Required): my skype is : Bailey Bradshaw :-D
By MaximumGamingYT
#184461 Mod Application

Experience (Proof): I Play Pixelmon Nearly Everyday. This Has Made Me Gain Knowledge Of Pixelmon And How To Handle Players Getting Annoyed Over It. I Have Also Been Staff Several Times On Normal Minecraft Server, And Know How To Handle A Server

Why You Want Position: I have professional experience and training that gives me the background required to deal with individuals in a professional manner. But To Be Honest I'm Not Expecting To Get Accepted Straight Away, But If I Was To Be Accepted, I Think It Would Be Because I Would Be A Nice Member Of The Community And Try To Help When I Can. I Also Ask Questions Myself A Lot, Although I Already Have A Good Knowledge Of Pokemon And Pixelmon, Which I Think Is A Very Important Part Of Being Staff. Mainly, Because Not Everyone Knows Everything(Not Even Prof. Oak :P ). It Also Means If You Ask Something And You Get An Answer Then It Could Help Other People Who Are Too Scared Or Shy To Ask As They Think People With Take The Mick Or Laugh At Them, And Tell Them They Are Lacking Knowledge. If This Were To Happen I Would Be Able To Take It Into My Own Hands. The Final Reason I Think I Have A Chance Of Being Accepted, Is That I Hate Hackers And People Who Know The Rules But Do Not Follow Them. This Just Ruins The Fun And Community For Everyone. So If I Find People Like This I Will Try My Very Best To Stop Them.

How Many Hours Are You On A Day: I Can Be Available For About 6-12 Hours A Day. But When I Return To School It Will Be 3-4 Hours A Day.

Skype (Required): squareeddy
By BOOMandUrGONE
#185626 age: 13
experiance: i havent been a mod on a server before because well.. ive been accepted for only admin nor co-owner or helper.. so this is my first try! :-D
why i want proposition: well first off i want to learn how i can be mod and second off i just want to help out the server i just dont want some servers be hacked or just be down. thats why i am trying to become mod on here cause i want to help out! and im not going be suprised that ive not been accepted for mod just because you dont trust me. i get it they had the same problems to me aswell xD (on other servers :D)
How Many Hours A Day: first of basicly 3-5 hours and when 15 september strickes it will be down 1-2 days a week because school.. and so yea... im sorry if its a little...
JOIN THE TEAM