Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By Zedgex
#179922 Hello, today I am looking for some nice detailed builders. I am going to towns built, pathways, and scenery. I am planning on having a whole region built, so it would be best if we had a build team. Reply below if you are willing to help, and I will add you to the whitelist to have you show me how good you are. Here are things I am looking for:

1. Detail
2. Realism
3. Pokemon Game Resemblance
4. Enthusiasm

If I see all four of these, and so does my co-owner, we will hire you to help build! It will be a super-flat world, so you will have to build a lot. Hopefully we get a lot of workers willing to help build to make it easier though.

Also, build-team members will receive a legendary of their choice on the server, and 50% off donations!

By Future
#179944 1. Detail: ✔
2. Realism: ✔
3. Pokemon Game Resemblance: ✔
4. Enthusiasm: ✔
5. Specialty: Environmental stuff like Waterfalls, Mountains, Cliffs, Etc,
But I'm still a talented builder at pixel art and interior and exterior of houses, Castles, Poke Centers, Et 6. MineCraft Username: FutureWars
7. Skype: FutureWars
8. Age: I turn 16 on the 28th of August( So I'm 15)
9. Maturity 1- 10: (1 being a baby and 10 being a lawyer) 6/7ish
10. Other Information: I'm really excited to work on the server with you and your Co-Owner, Both of you sound like good owners, Thanks for your time, Respectfully, Seth.
By bvanseghi
#180054 1. Detail is a big thing for me. Everything must be absolutely FLAWLESS or I will not be happy.
2. Realism is another big thing for me. I am an expert with redstone, building houses that have lights that can be turned on/off with a switch, building flower beds, refrigerators, TVs, chairs, tables, bedrooms, and on.
3. I'm very good in styling my buildings according to a reference. I have a good knowledge of all blocks and their colours, meaning I know what block to use and when to use it when constructing a building.
4. I am eager to work on something long term, as time is not a resource I worry about. I have always wanted to work for a server, as I love interacting with people, teaching people, etc.
5. I specialize in roads, natural landscapes (including mountains/hills/lakes/ponds/forests/beaches), large structures, structures that use redstone, towers, monuments, pixelart, etc.

6. I have submitted work to Pixelmon to be used in the game! You can see my content here:
Bvanseghi's Assets: http://www.pixelmonmod.com/viewtopic.php?f=159&t=22280
Flying Gym: http://www.pixelmonmod.com/viewtopic.php?f=160&t=22273
That should give you an idea of my work, more or less.

Other: I am very good at adding subtle things, such as Pixelmon Spawners. My ideas more mostly original, and even if they aren't, they are inspired.
I discourage vandalism of hard work.

Contact information (preferably you should use Skype):
Gmail: [email protected]
Kik: Boston_Vanseghi
Minecraft Forums: bvanseghi
By Zedgex
#180080 104.238.217.74:25603 is the IP.

I have Future's name, just not sure on bvan's.

I will whitelist you bvan when I have it; Future you are already whitelisted.
By bvanseghi
#180086 oh its the same as my user name here: bvanseghi

b-v-a-n-s-e-g-h-i

I will be away for the weekend, but skype me so we can plan!!! I can get to work Monday.
JOIN THE TEAM