Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By Darth225
#183439 Applying for Staff or anything you want me to do.

Minecraft username: Darth225
Timezone: Eastern
Experience (Be honest, I'm not looking for overly experienced players, but it helps to know what you'd need aid in): I've played a few years on Pixelmon, I stopped for awhile only to return about 3 weeks ago. I've played Almost all Pokemon games. I've also been a gym leader before, but on the current server I play on, I'm a Builder/moderator.
Anything else? Nothing really, told all I can remember. My skype if needed is Chadv.USNG

By xxxBeast
#183853 Minecraft username: xxxBeast
Timezone: EST (Ontario, Canada)
Experience: I have a lot of experience being staff on vanilla servers, but this would be the first time being a staff member on a Pixelmon server. On vanilla, I was a Helper, Moderator, Admin, Head-Admin, Co-Owner and I eventually owned a server for a bit. So I have lots of experience I wish to share with you!
Anything else? My skype is italianbothers11-7 (it is me with a strange face, spell it how I spelt it.) and it would mean a lot of you chose me to be staff! :-)
JOIN THE TEAM