Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By XternityPixelmon
XternityPixelmon
★ Staff Recruitment ★

XternityPixelmon is a competitive pixelmon server including Gyms, Shops, Auctions, Events, and more. We've been in operation for about 6 months now and have just begun to move into a major update on the server. We're looking for some highly qualified people to assist us that are experienced, creative, and dedicated. Our server is far from ordinary, and we're looking for extraordinary staff to continue the theme and bring the server to new heights. If this sounds like you, we highly encourage you to apply and join our team!

Moderator Application:
Spoiler:
Moderators are responsible for helping players with problems, dealing with discipline issues, and managing day to day server activities. The Senior Moderator assists with directing daily operations and is selected from a qualified Administrator.

-Must have good knowledge of plugins and commands
-Must have excellent player, staff, and communication skills
-Must have good knowledge of Pixelmon and Vanilla Minecraft
-Must be sufficiently active to provide assistance or deal with issues
-Must have a Skype account and be willing to join calls
-Must be at least 14 years old (Sorry, no exceptions)

Name:
IGN:
Time Zone:
How much time can you dedicate to the server?:
What past experience do you have as a staff member? Give details:
Why do you want this position?:
Anything else?:
Helper Application:
Spoiler:
Helpers are responsible for helping players with problems, dealing with discipline issues, and encouraging a friendly environment on XternityPixelmon. Helpers that have had experience and lived up to these expectations will be promoted to Moderator.

-Must have general knowledge of plugins and commands
-Must have good player, staff, and communication skills
-Must be sufficiently active to provide assistance and keep a healthy environment
-Must have a Skype account and be willing to join calls
-Must be at least 13 years old (Sorry, no exceptions)

Name:
IGN:
Time Zone:
What past experience do you have with pixelmon? Give details:
What past experience do you have as a staff member? Give details:
Why do you want this position?:
Anything else?:
Builder Application:
Spoiler:
Builders are responsible for provided the server with high-quality builds as well as basic Helper responsibilities when applicable.

Note: It is highly suggested that your join the server to get an idea of the detail and complexity you will be expected to include in your builds.

-Must have excellent building skills and be experienced with building tools
-Must have good player and staff skills
-Must be sufficiently active to complete builds in a timely manner
-Must have a Skype account and are willing to join calls
-Must submit pictures of at least 3 different past builds in their application (no exceptions)

Name:
IGN:
Time Zone:
What past experience do you have with building?:
Pictures of past builds (3+ different projects):
Anything else?:
Gym Leader Application:
Spoiler:
Gym Leaders are responsible for running the servers competitive gyms as well as basic Moderator responsibilities.

Note: Gym Leaders do not have to build their team in-game. We will provide you with a team to use for your Gym if accepted; however you will be required to update and improve it.

-Must have excellent competitive knowledge and battling skill
-Must have good player and staff skills
-Must have decent knowledge of Pixelmon and Vanilla Minecraft
-Must be sufficiently active to challenge players
-Must have a Skype account and are willing to join calls

Name:
IGN:
Time Zone:
What experience do you have with competitive play?:
What Gym Types are you interested in (3+):

All applicants will be contacted within 24 hours and receive an Approved, Pending, or Denied response, as well as an explanation if denied. If you are approved, please keep an eye out for a Skype contact request shortly.

See you online!

~XternityStaff

By XternityPixelmon
#175382 Moderator, Helper, and Builder applications have now been opened up! If you are interested in applying for one of those or Gym Leader, we highly encourage you to submit an application!

~XternityStaff
By straitas
#177288 Name: Ben
IGN: straitas
Skype Name: bunnaryben
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you dedicate to the server?: As much time as I'm home and not doing school work. Minimum of an hour a day hopefully.
What past experience do you have with building?: I've built for a few servers as well as for my own pleasure for a while.
Pictures of past builds (3+ different projects):Imagefree upload pictures Imagehow to take a screen shot Image

Anything else?: Hope to build with you soon!
By mccormicb
#177606 Name:Braden
IGN: mccormicb
Skype Name: mccormicb
Time Zone: Mountain
How much time can you dedicate to the server?: 5 or so hours a day
What experience do you have with competitive play?: I play a lot of showdown, and have some experience competing on Pokemon Omega Ruby. I also have been a gym leader on another server before, but the server is closed now
What Gym Types are you interested in (3+): Ghost, Steel, Fighting
By Sircasm
#177625 Name: Caleb
IGN: Fqtal
Skype Name: Fatal
Time Zone:Eastern
How much time can you dedicate to the server?: Usually 4 or more hours a day will change during school though.
What experience do you have with competitive play?: I've been playing Pokemon for around 5 years now and over the years I've become quite knowledgeable about it. Most of my competitive knowledge comes from watching many competitive videos and playing very often on a competitive site called Pokémon Showdown.
What Gym Types are you interested in (3+):From Most wanted to least Dark, Dragon, Steel, Ghost, Normal, Water, Rock, Psychic, Fighting, Electric. All the other types are my least favorite. :]
By MADMOE
#177967 Name: Real Name Sorry If needed msg me
IGN: Adm1ralsparkle
Skype Name: ill msg if i get accepted ( Don't want random people with my skype, Sorry )
Time Zone: Eastern
How much time can you dedicate to the server?: Probably
What past experience do you have with Pixelmon? Give details: Been playing both for all of my life.
What past experience do you have as a staff member? Give details: I've been "Helper" on a couple of smaller servers and the occasional huge server. I recently had to stop because I just moved. The smaller servers all died but the bigger one I had to leave.
Why do you want this position?: I want this position because Im tired of mean, immature helpers, who think they have the right ti be rude and un-helpful.
Anything else?: Nothing Else
By XternityPixelmon
#177970 We've been a bit backed up with a large release that just went live today, so we thank you for your patience! All above applicants will receive a Skype message if accepted, or a PM if declined within a few hours.

If you're still interested in submitting an application, feel free to post it below or send us a message, and come join the server to see what's new! - IP:XternityPixelmon.com

~XternityStaff
By endergamin
#178526 Name: Will
IGN: EnderGaming
Skype Name: chimney81404
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you dedicate to the server?: 6-12hrs a week
What past experience do you have with pixelmon? Give details: I have also played on many servers and spent lots of time playing
What past experience do you have as a staff member? Give details: I have been a moderator on another pixelmon server awhile back but I left the community because of owner abuse. I was promoted to admin before the abuse happened and made friends with many of the players.
Why do you want this position?: I want to be able to help the server as much as I can and be a good addition to the server and be the best of help as possible.
Anything else?:
I have never been banned from any servers, if wondering.
Last bumped by XternityPixelmon on 12 Aug 2016 10:15.
JOIN THE TEAM