Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By Affluence
#171006 Hello fellow Pixelmon Players.

So I'm currently building a Pixelmon server. I'm willing to learn about the technical chiz, but at the moment I'm in need of staff. Especially a gym manager.

What I need is:
- Managers should not be younger than 17-18, if you are younger and think I should consider you anyway, let me know why.
- Managers should be willing to work with a team.
- Managers should be skilled in competitive battling.

Roles I need filled:
- Gym-Manager (helps build teams, hires new gym leaders, demotes gym leaders)
- Helpers
- Gym Leaders

Website found here:
http://www.phasmacraft.com

Server description:
Welcome to PhasmaCraft, a fun and relaxing server that strives to offer the best player experience possible!

Our Staff:
Staff on our server is very interactive with players. Helper time is at most 10 minutes, if possible. Any questions for staff can be asked ingame or submitted through the website.

Plugins:
Server Developers are working around the clock to maintain and fix all plugins. We don't wish to post a list of plugins to keep the server from being copied.

Currently, we are still looking for staff and gym leaders to help keep the server strong! if you would like to apply, go to phasmacraft.com.

Thank You for joining the PhasmaCraft server! See you ingame!

By Pokenerd8
#171539 people do but majority of the servers i see on here aren't all different from each other. that and a good amount of people on here aren't interested working on a server when they can just hop onto another server already made

or at least that's what i think
JOIN THE TEAM