Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By ShinySudowoodo
#164289 My Ign is :Plushie_69 and I am 19 Yrs old
Do to personal issues , I have been gone for some time.
I came back shortly the beginning of this year and helped build for Project Pokemon,
and before that I Helped Moderate, Administrate and build for Zero's Elite Server back in 2013/2014. Also Helped Build and Moderate on a smaller server Pixelmon Seirre.
I am Very familiar and Skilled with WorldEdit and Custom Npcs (If needed).
Because I was absent for so long, And Pixelmon has updated quite a bit in the mean time, I will have to re familiarize myself with some of the in game mechanics and what not.
I have never abused my power, to break the game nor have I ever abused my power to harm the public or anything otherwise. I'm very respectful towards the owner of a server because I know just how hard it can be. I am also very friendly to the public and I can be a wealth of information. My schedule is rather clear, and even though there are some things I might have to re-learn about Working on a server, I am sure that I will make a great addition to the team! If I seem like someone you'd like to have working for you! Please let me know, I've been meaning to get back into helping with a server for sometime now. Thank you for your time! :3

By xPeinful
#164292 You seem like a guy I would enjoy getting to know. I am the owner of a server called PixelClash we are currently a month old server & need more builders to make our adventure map as glorious as possible for our players. If you could get back to me, pm & i'll send you my skype over!

If you want to check out our server & website here!
Server IP 185.56.137.139:25565 (PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE SWAPPING PROVIDERS AFTER THE 25TH THEREFORE THE IP WILL NOT WORK PLEASE PM ME IF YOU NEED A NEW ONE!)

Hope to hear from you soon.
-Pein
JOIN THE TEAM