Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By Neomi
#163375 Hello there! VanguardMC is a new pixelmon server that is currently a WIP. We are looking for all kinds of stuff along with builders. If you think you would be suitable for any of these positions, please post an application below. Skye is Required.

Server IP: 104.153.104.33

Staff Application Format:

Name:

IGN:

Pixelmon experience

Staff/Minecraft experience:

Why should you get this postion?:

How can you help the server?:

How much time do you think you will be able to dedicate to aiding the server?:

Builder Application Format:

Name:

IGN:

Pixelmon experience

Building experience:

Picture of build(s):

How much time do you think you will be able to dedicate to aiding the server?:

By thatfinnishguy
#163391 Staff Application Format Anykind is ok for me Admin to Gym leader

Name: Jesse

IGN:Thatfinnishguy

Skype: i have one put personally i cant put it in this application

Pixelmon experience: i have been playing for 2 years and had break once in a while

Staff/Minecraft experience: i have been gym leader on many servers

Why should you get this postion?:im active and i am really inspiring person. I can do any job you ask i can do quests, build anything.

How can you help the server?:being gym leader and help other players and i can make pixelmon events.

How much time do you think you will be able to dedicate to aiding the server?:2 to 4 hours a day if it becomes more active
By emoinuyashafan191
#163496 Name: lee shahan

IGN: emosnake

Pixelmon experience ive played off and on but my experience is good

Staff/Minecraft experience: recent staff ive been admin on such servers like huskypixelmon, and one other

Why should you get this postion?: the reason why i should get this position is cause im nice, overall i can handle any situation stealing, greifing etc, u name it i got it, most of all im a fun person

How can you help the server?: i can help this server by getting more players to play, if indicated that you want me to, i can donate if needed to i can help the server by keeping it player friendly while banning any hackers that try to come on

How much time do you think you will be able to dedicate to aiding the server?: i can play from 10- am to 8:00 pm but i can go longer if needed ;)
By emoinuyashafan191
#163881 yes I wanna know wwhy I got banned when I only stated I had aserver he come come to yet never gave a ip nor link to the website, I wish to know if I can be unbanned as I did nothing wrong a
JOIN THE TEAM