Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.

By ernestnub
#163544 Going to give this 4.0.8 pixelmon server a shot :)

1. IGN: BibLee

2. Skype: I do have skype but only use it if needed
2. TS3: Nope, don't like it and won't use it .

3. Your building strength/ weaknesses:
STRENGTH: Able to build almost anything from scratch if given a plan to follow or a theme to follow. I am creative and player perspective builder. Able to test it myself while doing , can finish things independently. no worries owner.

WEAKNESS: I tend to build too slow/long and waste time because I got quite severe OCD, got to make everything perfect before I can move on.

4. Why you think you would be a good choice to help build a one-of-a-kind adventure pixelmon experience:
Personally I tried most of the pixelmon servers and they are almost the same ( vote->open crate ) After trying out those servers, I got some unique ideas to use for this server. Also I have my own server (Pixelmon,Bukkit Server for 3 years) I do know 80% of the commands and how it works, but I cant write my own script. I am living at Singapore GMT+8 so if you guys are asleep I can help out during the 'night'.

5. favorite block type: Command Block? (commands are awesome)

(Currently applying for 1 servers) will love to work for any server :P
By UrsaiGaming
#164343 1. UrsaiGaming
2. Yes, I have both Skype and Teamspeak!
3. My building strengths include timely builds, great detail, and strong analysis when building from a reference; I also use a lot of mathematics to ensure the realism of my builds, when necessary. My weaknesses are that I am very OCD, and have very little capability building "natural" looking buildings are such; I.E., things that are nonparallel, or making custom terrain by hand.
4. Well, I work good with teams of people trying to accomplish a goal, and I think that what Pixelmon really needs is a decent server. Unless you are a YouTuber with 500,00+ subscribers, I have failed to find someone who has a good server with variety and originality... they are all survival with a "gym line" nowadays. Something new would be nice!
5. This is an EXTREMELY tough question. I suppose it depends; for more modern builds, I like using smooth blocks like clays, quartz, and glasses. For more older buildings, I enjoy many combinations of stones, as well as wooden logs. For building bridges or structures you'd find in nature, I enjoy going mostly wooden blocks for the nature-esque feel. Again, I suppose it depends on what I have to build. BUT, to answer the question... I think my favorite block would have to be plain stone brick. :)
JOIN THE TEAM