Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By xPeinful
#162064 Hello, my name is Pein & I am looking for some help with a server I want to create.

I need some people i can trust, to help me run & build within my server i can completely pay for the server in the next month if the map is created in time. Along with a have a survival side to the map as well if you want to help me out pm me & we can discuss this matter further! :D

By Poorpeter
#162168 Hello. Hope to hear from you soon. Interestingly enough, I was considering starting my own server, but I would like to get some more experience with everything myself, first. Wondering if you're still looking for staff to create a new server/ builders/etc. I'm a good builder, myself, but I promote community the most in minecraft. Get back at me and we can see where things go!
By wop0911
#162169 Hey would like to discuss this more with you. I've had experience from lowest to highest with Pixelmon servers so I would love to help out. If you have a Skype hit me up there; medic_deal07 or on here. Either way I look forward to hearing back from you.
JOIN THE TEAM