Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By ZoneBanta
#159043 Minecraft Username: ZoneBanta

Nickname (Something we can call you): Zone, Banta, God (any of them are fine)

Age (Optional, doesn't affect chances): 18

Spot (What are you applying for?): Admin (Moderator/Dev if Admin is not a possible choice at this point)
Also, if staff are allowed to have positions in the Elite 4 (or Champion), I'd like to go for a spot in there as well, if not, then ignore this part.

Skills (Building, moderating, redstone, etc): I'm pretty crappy at building and redstone, but I can moderate well. I have been high ranked staff on multiple servers, and even staff on some well known servers (such as rc-gamers and Skydoesminecraft's Pixelmon server). Pretty good with plugins and working with the console. I am also very knowledgeable when it comes to Pokemon (even participated in the World Championships last year)

How much time will you dedicate toward the server?: Likely around 3-4 hours a day. Probably more, but that is just a safe estimate that I can give you as I do not know exactly what will happen on which days.

Have you ever been banned on a server? If so, how long, and what for?: I have probably been banned from at least one or two servers for disagreements, but not anything that I can remember specifically.

Why should we choose you?: If you want a fun, hardworking, community involved staff member, then you should choose me. I've been told I have a great sense of humor, all while being pretty intelligent. I enforce the rules, but I am not some unreasonable stickler who goes around looking for reasons to punish someone (I still patrol, but don't consistently watch someone in order to get them banned). I'm good with plugins and have experience working with the console, so if you need any help there, I've got your back. It's a good idea to have staff members who are familiar with both Pixelmon and Pokemon, both of which I am pretty knowledgeable (as stated before I am a competitive Pokemon player). I'll likely still come play on the server anyway if I don't get picked, and you'll be able to get to know me there! So, I do hope you choose me, but if not, no hard feelings!

P.S. You've got me really wanting to come onto this server with how in depth your staff checks are. It shows me that you're really passionate about this server.

By TylahCraft
#159071 Minecraft Username: TylahCraft
Nickname: TyachuPokemon
Spot: Builder/Staff/Gym Leader
Skills: Building, Redstone, Knowledge about Pokemon & Minecraft
I would be on the server for 2 - 3 hour each day
No, I've not been banned from a server in my life.

You should choose me because I have good building skill and know lots about minecraft and pokemon (Pixelmon). I've been admin and builder on 1 or 2 servers and played pixelmon for a long time.
By ItsLight
#159084 Minecraft Username: ItsLight_
Nickname (Something we can call you): Bob
Age (Optional, doesn't affect chances): 15
Spot (What are you applying for?): Mod, Builder
Skills (Building, moderating, redstone, etc): Im good at Building, Helping People, Redstone, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, VoxelSniper, Finding good new plugins, Making fun Builds, Making Minigames, Making Fun with people, Doing Buildoffs.
How much time will you dedicate toward the server?: certainly alot of time since im having alot of time of from school, im online alot and know what to do, my timezone is UTC +1
Have you ever been banned on a server? If so, how long, and what for?: No Honestly i never got banned from a server.
Why should we choose you?: Because im Bob The Builder The Name fits so well :3
Jk, because im a fun person to be around with and i really want to help people on the server, not only by helping them but also by making Nice builds people can Anjoy.

This was my Apply for Mod and Builder,
Yours Faithfully,
Bob [ The Builder ] ;-)
By AyeSir
#159190 Aye_Sir
Aye
Mod,Builder
I am good at building,helping out,fixing things and adveritising
as much time as i can at least ill come on for serveral hours a day considering i start school but ill fit enough time into helping out
i think i should be choosen because i want to help out building the server i think it will be nice to meet new people and build with them and honestly i have no free time so i thought it would be good to help out in making this server ill try my best

this is my apply for builder and mod
-AyeSir (Thank yu for putting time into readig this) :-)
By race421
#159589 Minecraft Username: race421
Nickname (Something we can call you): magnus or race
Age (Optional, doesn't affect chances): 18
Spot (What are you applying for?): moderator, gym leader
Skills (Building, moderating, redstone, etc): I have run a private minecraft server that over 50 people used daily so I have ablot of experience moderating. I am pretty decent with redstone. I have alot of experience with pixelmon and high level play with pokemon.
How much time will you dedicate toward the server?: several hours a day
Have you ever been banned on a server? If so, how long, and what for?: no I have never been banned.
Why should we choose you? I have alot of experience playing minecraft and pixelmon and have run a server before so I know what I am doing with that but was a smaller private server 100 people max.
By Timootje24
#159602 Minecraft Username:
Timootje24

Nickname (Something we can call you):
Skype timo.schaap00

Age (Optional, doesn't affect chances):

Spot (What are you applying for?):

Skills (Building, moderating, redstone, etc):
Helping people

How much time will you dedicate toward the server?:
every day

Have you ever been banned on a server? If so, how long, and what for?:
yes, for advertisement.

Why should we choose you?:
I'd like to help people when they needed staff, for problems that they have or for bugs that they find. I want to help the server. And that more people join the server
By EpicTrollFace00
#159750 Minecraft Username: EpicTrollFace00
Nickname (Something we can call you): Epic or Troll is fine
Age (Optional, doesn't affect chances): 15 in honesty
Spot (What are you applying for?): Any, I'm expendable :) (I love to help out and watch servers progress)
Skills (Building, moderating, redstone, etc): Anything minecraft is my skill. I can be a great addition to the staff board if given a chance.
How much time will you dedicate toward the server?: As much as I possibly can, perhaps 3-4 hours a day and probably even more.
Have you ever been banned on a server? If so, how long, and what for?: Yes, one hour. I didn't exactly agree with the terms and guide lines a certain staff member was displaying (in truth he was a terrible Admin) and I talked back and got my self an hour ban.
Why should we choose you? I'm friendly and easy to get used to, not that I want you to get used to me I always want you to expect a surprise from me. I love helping the community, server, friends, staff, players, anyone to be more specific. I can somewhat handle my buildings. I'm wouldn't say I'm the best but I'm decent. I'll be a loyal and modest staff member and I will never betray the guide lines I will be set upon. May you see my application and choose to put care into your thoughts. Good day! :)
By SlenderKing2012
#160386 Minecraft Username:SlenderKing2012
Nickname (Something we can call you):Ben
Age (Optional, doesn't affect chances):10
Spot (What are you applying for?):admin/mod
Skills (Building, moderating, redstone, etc):building andtyping im really fast
How much time will you dedicate toward the server?: 2 or 3 hours every 2 days
Have you ever been banned on a server? If so, how long, and what for?: never been banned
Why should we choose you?: I love pokemon first of all and i love minecraft and just building stuff like spawns for servers in my own worlds
By PokeXavier
#160922 Minecraft Username:AhphaNyte
Nickname (Something we can call you):Alpha
Age (Optional, doesn't affect chances):Prefer not to give
Spot (What are you applying for?):Mod/Admin/Gym leader
Skills (Building, moderating, redstone, etc):I have basic skill in redstone and im ok at building
How much time will you dedicate toward the server?:2 or 3 hours a day
Have you ever been banned on a server? If so, how long, and what for?:It was for 1 min some lag made it so that i was flying
Why should we choose you?:I want to help the community and have some fun
By BlazingMuffinz
#161234 Minecraft Username: BlazingMuffinz
Nickname (Something we can call you): Um, whatever you want I guess
Age (Optional, doesn't affect chances): 15
Spot (What are you applying for?): Builder/Gym Leader
Skills (Building, moderating, redstone, etc): I pride myself in being a good builder and I've had lots of experience with world edit
How much time will you dedicate toward the server?: As much as needed, but this fall I have Varsity football to play until I get home (around 7:15-ish EST) but I can get on after that
Have you ever been banned on a server? If so, how long, and what for?: I've never been banned from a server.
Why should we choose you?: Well I'm the main builder in a little building mod I support called The Hyrule Dimension (THD), and I build on a server with people just to have fun, we make dungeons and stuff so it's pretty chill. I think I could bring a lot to the table in terms of building and I'd say I'm okay redstone, and I think that I could make a pretty good fire gym leader/elite four... Well, I hope you accept me, I'd appreciate it :D
JOIN THE TEAM