Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By XxMolly
#162615 Minecraft Username: XxMolly
Nickname (Something we can call you): Molly
Age (Optional, doesn't affect chances) :14
Spot (What are you applying for?): Helper/Mod
Skills (Building, moderating, redstone, etc): I am a decent builder, and i know a lot about pokemon, and the pixelmon mod.
How much time will you dedicate toward the server?: 1-3 hours minimum
Have you ever been banned on a server? If so, how long, and what for?: No Never
Why should we choose you?: I have a lot of experience with the pixelmon mod, I love to lend a helping hand to anyone who needs it, I am very mature for my age and i have a pretty good sense of humor

By emoinuyashafan191
#163771 Minecraft Username: kaosxsouleater
Nickname (Something we can call you): either kaos or soul is okay
Age (Optional, doesn't affect chances): 23
Spot (What are you applying for?): staff any that you possibly have open
Skills (Building, moderating, redstone, etc): im avid on building I can get pretty creative when alone, and not bussy, as far as moderating goes I've been mod/admin on 3 other server within playing
How much time will you dedicate toward the server?: I can dedicate 5 hours probably more if needed
Have you ever been banned on a server? If so, how long, and what for?: no I have never been banned.
Why should we choose you?: the reason why you should choose me is because im honest, im very nice, I can manage players in helping them with lost items or missing pokemon given the access but other then that im overall a good person xD thanks. ps my Skype is inuyashafan191 incase of contact
By VION
#164349 Minecraft Username:RealTMT
Nickname (Something we can call you):Vion
Age (Optional, doesn't affect chances):12
Spot (What are you applying for?): Elite4/Gym Leader/Helper/Moderator/Admin
Skills (Building, moderating, redstone, etc):I can build but not to good and I know how to use redstone but not many but I can help at building and I hope i can be usefull. :-D

How much time will you dedicate toward the server?:I think I can in this server in 1-2 hours propably.
Have you ever been banned on a server? If so, how long, and what for?:Inever been banned from a server.
Why should we choose you?:I have a lot of experience of playing minecraft and pokemon.And I want to be useful and I want to help.
:-)
By MrAlpha
#164391 Minecraft Username: Mr_Alpha
Nickname: Mr. Alpha or Alpha
Spot: Gym leader (Most preferred to be Bug-type, but I am COMPLETELY flexible!) or Admin
Skills and Talents: I own my own (private) server, so I am pretty good at helping people and keeping things in order, while allowing flexibility. I am also moderately good at redstone and pretty good at building.
Banned before? Why + How long?: I was once banned on Goldencraft for... I'm not sure how long because I never went back on until just recently (I was banned two years ago) for saying some minor bad word like "frick" or "dang" or something. The admin was probably just messing around.
Why should you pick me?: As a Gym leader or and AdminI'd be able to be on for a while every day. As a Gym leader, I would turn off leveling on my pixelmon so I don't become over-leveled. I've been playing pixelmon ever since about three months after it first came out, but I just recently got a forums account. I'm really good at pixelmon, if I do say so myself - not to get cocky. As an admin, I can help people very well, and I know when to punish, how severely, and what for.I follow the rules closely on every server I go on. I never spam and know almost every crafting recipe in Pixelmon and all but on - stupid comparators :P - for Vanilla Minecraft.

I hope I'm not too late to apply, and I hope you consider me. :)
JOIN THE TEAM