Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By LexiBear75
#158013 Hi everyone we are looking for more staff. Staff we need more mods, helpers, and some devs. We do still need gym leaders but we want you to apply in game and have at least a couple of days on the server. Here is the ip: cloudnw.sytes.net:25746. We have some great plugins and wondertrade. Plus a couple mini games.

How old are you?

What is your ingame-name?

What position are you applying for Staff or Builder Or Dev?

How much experience do you have as a staff member (Do not lie, we may test your knowledge)?

How much experience do you have with pixelmon?

What makes you the best candidate for the position you are applying for?

Why should we choose you[MAKE THIS LONG LIKE A PARAGRAPH]?

Do you have a Skype?

If applying for builder post pictures.

If applying for a dev post a website or link to the plugins you have made.

Please put a lot of time into your application.

By Sasoto
#158152 Builder

How old are you? Im 13

What is your ingame-name? Sasoto

What position are you applying for Staff or Builder Or Dev? Builder

How much experience do you have as a staff member (Do not lie, we may test your knowledge)? I am a builder on 3 servers, all of them are still work in progresses

How much experience do you have with pixelmon? I played pixelmon for about a year, pokemon since I was 5, and minecraft for about 2 years

What makes you the best candidate for the position you are applying for? I am experienced, I love building, and it would be a great combination to do both building and playing pixelmon!

Why should we choose you[MAKE THIS LONG LIKE A PARAGRAPH]? I can build Pixel Art which it can be used for Pokemon, I can build ruins, which may be good experience by building caves, I can build medieval buildings, which can be used for building homes. I am organized, I can come on for about 2-3 hours, and I can be reliable. I work as a great team player for the build team, and I build with passion. I can bring humor, spirit, and ideas to the team.

Do you have a Skype? Yes, sasotoquint

If applying for builder post pictures. http://imgur.com/a/aXhPs#4

If applying for a dev post a website or link to the plugins you have made. N/A
By mccormicb
#158186 How old are you?
SuperCooper04
Staff
How much experience do you have as a staff member (Do not lie, we may test your knowledge)?I've Co-Owned, Adminned, and Moderated a few servers, but its been a little while.

I've played and staffed many pixelmon servers since 1.3(i think, may not be accurate)

I follow rules very closely and am good with handling users who do not wish to obey them. I can use my experience to enforce rules swiftly and smoothly.
You should choose me simply because I am the best option. I am friendly and helpful to players, but I also know the line between a friend and a staff member, and will not cross it. I am experienced as a staff member and can use my experience to the benefit of the server.
Do you have a Skype?
Yes: mccormicb
By LexiBear75
mccormicb wrote:How old are you?
SuperCooper04
Staff
How much experience do you have as a staff member (Do not lie, we may test your knowledge)?I've Co-Owned, Adminned, and Moderated a few servers, but its been a little while.

I've played and staffed many pixelmon servers since 1.3(i think, may not be accurate)

I follow rules very closely and am good with handling users who do not wish to obey them. I can use my experience to enforce rules swiftly and smoothly.
You should choose me simply because I am the best option. I am friendly and helpful to players, but I also know the line between a friend and a staff member, and will not cross it. I am experienced as a staff member and can use my experience to the benefit of the server.
Do you have a Skype?
Yes: mccormicb

Accepted I added you to skype get on the server and u can be promoted when the owner is on
By EasyMonkey
#158308 how old are you? 15

What is your ingame-name?Dody00

What position are you applying for Staff or Builder Or Dev? staff

How much experience do you have as a staff member?i am staff on 3 other servers

How much experience do you have with pixelmon?Well i now alot about pokemon in general

What makes you the best candidate for the position you are applying for?I will be helping new people on the server and on the server for about 10 hours

Why should we choose you? well sorry i cant make it a long paragraph but i do have reasons that u should choose me.I am a nice person and i would like to help new people on the server and battle alot

Do you have a Skype? yes
JOIN THE TEAM