Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By Josecami
#157630 Anime experience in Minecraft!
Adventure Map.

Since vacations started I decide to start playing Minecraft again after I took a break of it. I have seen anime is very popular in Minecraft community (tho I don't know to much about it) so I decide to start a project to make a Anime like adventure map. The topic is a student life, were you can complete quests around the school and the city, which is divided in 3 parts:

1- Modern zone: its filled with skyscrappers, a mall, an university, a water park, a attraction park, etc. basically structures that can be found on big cities.

2- Market zone: Lots of shops and small tents like you see on japanese festivals can be found here.

3- Urban zone: A peaceful zone filled with houses, roads are pretty small and clean. You can found many parks and a school near. A temple is located near the zone, special quests can be found here.

Terrain: I made a custom map for this project using WorldPainter, it's a medium-size island that is divided in two by a river, this river separates the urban zone with the modern zone. It is totally flat, but in case we need landscapes like mountains, lakes, forests, etc. we can use World Edit or open the world again in WorldPainter.

Purpose: The purpose of this project is to have fun building and give other players a nice experience playing as an anime character around a japanese city completing quests or exploring the city.

Mods: The first phase of this project is finish building the city, in this phase we won't use any mod since it's not necessary yet. After finishing building, we are gonna add NPC's around the map with CUSTOM NPC'S so players can complete quests, buy things or interact with NPC's so you don't feel lonely :)

What we are looking for?: We are looking for experienced builders who can work on large size terrains by their own or in group. They can choose between tall skyscrappers, roads, streets, city decoration, interiors, landscapes, houses or social places like malls, schools, etc. Knowledge of WorldEdit is required since it saves a lot of time.

If you think you got what we need, please fill this template to apply!
Code: Select allIGN:
In what you're interested helping with?:
Time Zone:

Please don't apply without a picture of anything you had built, I need to confirm how good you're at building. Also please don't post PixelArt, we won't need it.
Any question feel free to ask me here or through skype.

Thanks for your time, we hope to see you soon!

JOIN THE TEAM