Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By HighlyAdaptive
#156108 Hello. I am volderman, owner of the upcoming pixelmon server, Sub-Zero Pixelmon. We are in need of builders/ staff. If you are interested in building please add me on Skype: shumin.song1 If your interested in staff please fill out this form:

Name(IGN):
How long could you be on the server each day:
How much experience do you have with Pixelmon:
Why do you want to be staff/builder/gym leader on our server:
How would the server benefit from having you:
Position you want on the server:
Do you have any other skills that would benefit the server:
Player A accuses Player B of greifing his home. What do you do?
A player continually force battles other players, what do you do?

By SeanC
#156273 Name(IGN): SeanZraft
How long could you be on the server each day: 5 hrs
How much experience do you have with Pixelmon: 2 years
Why do you want to be staff/builder/gym leader on our server: So i able to help the server and at same time i get to learn how to organize stuff
How would the server benefit from having you: I could help new player etc
Position you want on the server: Staff(Moderater)
Do you have any other skills that would benefit the server: i could use commans build a town
Player A accuses Player B of greifing his home. What do you do? I will check 1st see wheather is true or not then punish the player b by server rules.

A player continually force battles other players, what do you do? I will warned him for not disturb the player
By TheRandomGamer800
#156313 Name(IGN):EvilAnthony88
Age;12
How long could you be on the server each day: Times will vary but usually about 3-4 hours
How much experience do you have with Pixelmon: Alot have been play for a long time
Why do you want to be staff/builder/gym leader on our server: Because i love helping people out :)
How would the server benefit from having you: The players would always know what to do. and im great with expanding servers
Position you want on the server: Staff(mod)
Do you have any other skills that would benefit the server: I'm very helpful and smart so i will help people know what the recipe is etc...
Player A accuses Player B of greifing his home. What do you do? I go check out situastion and investagate what happended
A player continually force battles other players, what do you do? I battle them instead even if i have starter pokemon
[i][u]Thanks Please Reply...[/u][/i]
By DarkTrainer45
#156379 Name(IGN): DarkTrainer45
How long could you be on the server each day: About 10 hours or more
How much experience do you have with Pixelmon: A lot since i do in fact constantly play it on single player and server ranges
Why do you want to be staff/builder/gym leader on our server:
How would the server benefit from having you: They would actually learn how to play/do things on the server. They could actually have tons of fun
Position you want on the server: Staff Mod
Do you have any other skills that would benefit the server: the fact that i know how to be a respectful staff member and respect my fellow players
Player A accuses Player B of greifing his home. What do you do? I will Do The following: 1.) Check to see who really did it (If there is a plugin for it which i do hope so) 2.) ask for any sort of proof of him doing so then kindly ask the player b if he did do it return the items he took and Give him 1 warning
A player continually force battles other players, what do you do? I will tell him to please stop because it will constantly annoy other players and i do know in fact people do not always want to keep batteling

I dont need to be chosen i just enjoy helping out other communities in need
By Metzsuya
#156444 Name(IGN): Metzsuya
How long could you be on the server each day: I'll try my best to be on at least 3 hours a day.
How much experience do you have with Pixelmon: 1-2 years
Why do you want to be staff/builder/gym leader on our server: I think I'd make a good place on your staff because I don't indulge in power. I don't need to feel in charge and I don't like it when other staff members do so. I feel that if I were to become a staff member I would be able to properly handle many if not all situations depending on your rules. Sometimes, other staff members may not be on, leaving the server without a proper watch, I'll be that person to jump onto the server and handle anything that's needed.
How would the server benefit from having you: I am punctual and willing to help. I could help out with builds and I could help run a gym. I can also be the mediator to many problems surrounding the server.
Position you want on the server: Admin/Moderator
Do you have any other skills that would benefit the server: I have a vast knowledge on Pokemon and Pixelmon, I've been playing Pokemon for about 7-8 years. I can also build structures that may catch your eye. If you me to do anything just ask, I'll tell you if it's within my ability or not.
Player A accuses Player B of greifing his home. What do you do? It depends. If your rules state that greifing is allowed, then it's tough luck for Player A. If it's against the rules, I'd ask for pictures, if that's not provided I'll put it up to eye witnesses. If the eye witnesses have a bad history on the server already and may be trying to get Player B banned. I'll inform that person that unless they can provide sufficient proof, I won't be able to do a thing. If Player A and the eye witnesses have a good history, I'll be sure to kick/ban that person up to about a day, unless it's continuous.
A player continually force battles other players, what do you do? I would inform the player that is harassing the other players to stop, and tell that person that not everyone wants to battle. If that player continues I would proceed to kick them, again telling the player that not everyone wants to battle. If the player continues to harass the other users that person will be banned for about a day depending on how many times they do it.
By JakeLaz1214
#156650 IGN: J_Laz
Time On Server: 3-6 Hours a day (After 2 PM)
Pixelmon Experience: Staff/Gym Leader before, so about 1.5 years
Why Do I want to Be staff: I have been staff on 2 other servers before, and just last week my main server shut down. Now I am looking for not only a new startup, but a challenge. Let's Get to work!
Server Benefits: I am a fast, above average, creative builder, I have lots of time to Play, I love Pixelmon
Position: Admin/Gym Leader/Builder/Mod
Other Skills: Decent knowledge of Pokemon/Pixelmon, lots of time, friendly, creative, good leader
Grefing Scenario: Look at the Build, see what was taken, Warn player B, next time Kick, next time ban. SImple. As. That.
Force Battling Scenario: Warn, Kick, Ban. What else is there?
JOIN THE TEAM