By nanakisan
#109918 Thank you everyone for your comments and critique. Anyway i must apologize for my lack of presence in the forums. My creative brain fuel when playing this mod ran dry. So i went off to other things. My time is now currently spent administrating servers and keep general peace in others as a moderator. Both in minecraft and in a tf2 community. I'll answer some questions to pass the time however!

ColbyBro wrote:I really like all of them. Although, Koffing was a little I dont mean to be rude, but it wasnt too good. I think they are Very very good though!

Yer not alone in that thought. When i originally did this Koffing was a voice i recorded maybe 4-5 times. I'm not offended not in the slightest.

Il_Lupo wrote:I actually love these. Could you try Alakazam? Your voice style would suit it quite well.

hah i actually wanted to try that one. However at the time i made this my skill was a tad lacking. Above all else was my motivation. When i tried to record Alakazam. That pokemon has a distinct accent you need to get right. Otherwise it sounds like woodpecker tapping on a metal pan.
JOIN THE TEAM