By SPG
FriedMangos wrote:
SPG wrote:woah woah woah woah
you have a mac, but DON'T have money for a pc? a decent mac costs like $2000 just sell your garbage and make a pc that isnt garbage
in all seriousness though, we cant do anything to help you, its a hardware issue that you cant fix because you use a mac

what if i just bought a new hardware for my mac would that help or i just upgraded

you cant....... its a mac, you cant upgrade it
and dont give me that age bs lol, i was 14 when i bought all my pc parts and made it myself, you'll find ways, but obviously selling your mac isnt really an options, i just like to make fun of mac users because they wasted a bunch of money, but in all seriousness though, ya, you cant upgrade a mac, you can only sell what you have and build a decent pc
By FriedMangos
SPG wrote:
FriedMangos wrote:
SPG wrote:woah woah woah woah
you have a mac, but DON'T have money for a pc? a decent mac costs like $2000 just sell your garbage and make a pc that isnt garbage
in all seriousness though, we cant do anything to help you, its a hardware issue that you cant fix because you use a mac

what if i just bought a new hardware for my mac would that help or i just upgraded

you cant....... its a mac, you cant upgrade it
and dont give me that age bs lol, i was 14 when i bought all my pc parts and made it myself, you'll find ways, but obviously selling your mac isnt really an options, i just like to make fun of mac users because they wasted a bunch of money, but in all seriousness though, ya, you cant upgrade a mac, you can only sell what you have and build a decent pc

So if i get a new mac which i can with a 6700m graphics radeon card would that solve my problem or not because my uncle can see me an upgrade for only $700
By SPG
#86874 ya it should work, you would still be better off selling what you have now and get that $700 from your uncle to build a pc, would be far more powerful xD
your choice though
By FriedMangos
SPG wrote:ya it should work, you would still be better off selling what you have now and get that $700 from your uncle to build a pc, would be far more powerful xD
your choice though

Ok then ill try the 6770m graphics radeon card and see if it works and if it doesn't then ill just build a pc thanks
but what if it isn't any of those things what else could be wrong with the venasaur and dewgong textures just so i don't
waste anytime on buying a completely new computer
By cyanide64
#86885 Why spend 700$ on a new video card for a mac when you are saying money is tight? Like SPG said, a pc (laptop) can be had for half that and will run it fine. Saved and spent over 300$ to buy my first video card, a monstrous 32MB TNT2. I was 13. Just gotta be smart about it.
By SPG
#86887 the only reason why you have screwed up textures is because you have a bad gpu, I've seen many users have this issue and its always been the gpu
By FriedMangos
#87171 hey i just wanted to let you guys know i just installed shaders mod along with pixelmon and one of the shaderpax fixed venasaur and dewgong even though some mods had some black areas i could still see it for the most part and i think i almost figured it out with both mods installed my laptop runs a little slow and i still hve parts of pixelmon missing but if i maybe got a new computer or upgraded to a better one it would fix the problem i felt i should let you know that installing the shaders mod helps get the screwed up textures back even thought i kinda takes away a little bit from the other ones what your probably saying is right so im gonna upgrade to the mac with 6770m graphics radeon card and i know it costs alot but i move around a lot and need a computer with mobility and i appricate the help but ill always be a mac person so thank you SPG andeveryone else for your help if i have anymore problems ill be sure to let you know
By FriedMangos
SPG wrote:the only reason why you have screwed up textures is because you have a bad gpu, I've seen many users have this issue and its always been the gpu

Thanks again SPG for all your help if you didn't read the last post
JOIN THE TEAM