By Josecami
#81926 Hi guys, Im starting a new project with Kharon. The name of the new region is Ipharia as you can read in the title, its going to have around 8-10 cities with some eastereggs and many secrets :D

Currently we have 4 cities and the E4 (but thats going to be secret until we open a public server)

Pictures:

Spoiler:

Builder Application:
Code: Select allIGN:
Pictures of buildings(Dont apply without this):

Well thats all, if you´re accepted I'll PM you the information.

By Josecami
Sundial_MC wrote::3
That name is strangely amazing

Just looking forward to the release, I won't actually be able to help with ze building ;-;

Yeah creative... XD Anyways I think we dont need more than 5 builders, only two could build 4 cities in 2-3 days.
By Josecami
Echamp wrote:So you want a builder? I am available.

Yeah I need builders :O but you have to apply, I alredy got grieffed before thats why I want builders to fill that apply
By Echamp
#84062 ECchamp
It's 9:56 right now to me so idk.
USA
Picture: I would but I was working on something and it may be done this weekend, it may be redstone automated, but instead of pic I will give you the map, and I swear too many dragonairs on that map. So anyway will post it soon. But if you want I can give you something else, like I have this modern house that's like mayb halfway done but looks great and also uses mr crayfish mod, at the time was testing the mod out.
By Josecami
Echamp wrote:ECchamp
It's 9:56 right now to me so idk.
USA
Picture: I would but I was working on something and it may be done this weekend, it may be redstone automated, but instead of pic I will give you the map, and I swear too many dragonairs on that map. So anyway will post it soon. But if you want I can give you something else, like I have this modern house that's like mayb halfway done but looks great and also uses mr crayfish mod, at the time was testing the mod out.

Okay you're accepted :) you need the following mods: Pixelmon, custom npc and mr crayfish. Also you may need Hamachi, I'll pm you the network
JOIN THE TEAM