By Sw1tch13lade
#81291 Hello,

I am not sure if this is the right place to put this post, If not I apologize, Hopefully a mod can move it for me if I chose the wrong Sub-Forum. I would post with the name of the server, however I have yet to quite decide on a name.

I am a Server Owner who is starting a new Pixelmon server with a great idea. We will be working over the next 2 weeks to build a city system with 8 Gyms. I currently could use 1 or two experienced builders who are familiar with the Pixelmon mod and other mods such as towny and essentials. We have most of the city layouts planned, but I would like to find some people who are creative and detail-oriented.

If you are interested in Building for my server, Please Post below with some examples of your creations or email them to me at: [email protected]

Applicants must have Voice Communications and We would prefer 18 and older, However I will entertain anyone that has a mature attitude. Builders on the server will receive special items when the server goes live in two weeks and based on performance, Positions as a Mod or Admin may be granted.

I Look forward to seeing who replies

-Sw1tch13lade

By jacob1380
#87440 Yo, I just recently lost a server I was spending alot of time on and it was banned for whatever reason. I've been looking for a server to spend some spare time on and I guess it would be cool building. I'm 19 will be 20 in a couple months, I have built on a couple servers, been admin and mod before, I have never hosted a server so I would not know how to come about that. If you wanna check out a build or two, maybe we can meet up and ill do a trial build for you on a server. I am extremely detailed with my builds at the downfall of taking me longer to build. I have adapted all types of building styles (modern, vintage, medieval, etc.) Just let me know if you are interested, I wont disappoint.
JOIN THE TEAM